Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

already no longer getting high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 123mac123, Apr 8, 2011.

1. #1 123mac123, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    The first time I smoke weed It hit me crazy Hard, I only had a few puffs and It destroyed me, I liked it so much I've ben smoking it once a day since, however its been getting weaker and weaker and now I dont feel much, wtf"?

its been 2 weeks

2. You're doing it wrong.

3. take a t-break.....?

when was your first time?

4. 2 weeks?
    I think you are just thinking about it too much. :D
    go enjoy your ganja, once a day should not alter your tolerance that fast...

5. i only starrted 2 weeks ago and now im not feeling it very much

6. what smoking method are you using? pipe, joint, bong, vape, other?

7. get stronger weed.

8. try like smoking a year straight or longer.

Either you have been having placebo effect
    Not inhaling right
    Not smoking enough
    Get better weed
    Get a nice piece to smoke out of

9. take 3 day breaks

10. The weed was really strong when i started using it, then It seemed I was smoking a little more and more, and now I only smoke a set amount, and thats still getting weaker, I know I need a break, I dont know why so soon though. Should I jsut smoke ever 2-3 days or something/ thats waht im trying to figure out.

I smoke a bong most of the time, though today i tried a lightbulb vap I made, it got me a better high then the apt couple days, but didnt last long

11. 1. ditch the lightbulb vape. In no way, shape, or form should a device be used for vaping that is not intended for vaping.

2. Get a real vape/good pipe.

12. this.

13. try n not think about whether or not youre gonna get high smoking today, i do that sometimes, if you just chill back and not think about it and just have a good time smoking with friends you'll be more likey to stop thinking about it and allow yourself to feel high, you can also try holding in the smoke longer or taking bigger hits at once, remember coughing makes you higher ;) -pineapple express quote- :D

14. Sometimes I find if I smoke every day, I can lose track of what 100% sober really feels like. There's a carry-over that I don't quite get rid of unless I stop for a few days. Then I get a sober reset and a good strong high next time I warm up the vape.... :)