Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alota luck(:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RichardKelso, Mar 27, 2012.

1. So today has been a pretty kick ass day i found a penny on heads and I'm a pretty superstitious person so I was like aww yeah some goodluck then i got a new glass piece that I'm now calling lucky because I was loading up the last bit of greencrack and then out pops a perfect little seed I called my friend up and told him about it and he told me to press the seed against a wooden table and my finger and if it breaks then its not a good seed but if it stay solid and leaves a dent in your finger its a good one so I did it and its still all in one piece and its a good seed just kinda dunno what to do now any planting tips comment please!:)

2. Wrong section bro. I was expecting to see some weed. Nice find on the seed though.

3. samething happened with some lemon haze I got growing now.

shes a monsta' too

[​IMG]

4. [quote name='"Nug Love"']Wrong section bro. I was expecting to see some weed. Nice find on the seed though.[/quote]

Sorry I didn't know were to post it at/:

5. [quote name='"Hash INC"']samething happened with some lemon haze I got growing now.

shes a monsta' too

[/quote]

That looks yummy lol how long has it been growing?

6. ahhhh lemme say 6 weeks and 4 days :bongin: