Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alot of people with the same avi?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by httreadskins, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Ello blades!

Is it just me or do a lot of people on this site have the same avatars? I feel like I see the same oj in jail avatar and that weird alien picture thing. Is there something I'm missing here :confused:

2. It's an avatar choice in your profile settings. Guess a lot of people think it's the best to choose. *shrug*

3. Thank you so much heisenberg I'm gonna call you that cause I actually recognize you from threads! Nice to meet you man!

4. Not a problem dude, hope to see more of you around!

5. Hiesenburg i like your name but i think you spelled it a lil wrong. Lol. Geeked up off them bars

6. Heisenberg is the correct spelling.
    Some users have my Ricky display picture but they know I be coming with that original stylie (est 2010)

7. You heard about the new season of trailer park boys. Season 8 is about to start filming. CORY AND TREVOR ARE COMING BACK

8. I just googled it. I see speculation regarding a new movie but I don't see shit about an 8th season.
    Thanks for pulling my leg, fucker

9. Kurupted, yeah I've seen yours on another forum too.
    Still to this day I have no idea who it is.
    Hm, I should probably get n avi too, I don't know if I've bothered yet.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAa2Dbu6QCY]TRAILER PARK BOYS 101 - YouTube[/ame]

Thank me about 18 hours later (when you're completely absorbed in Sunnyvale and it's cast of crazy ass motherfuckers).

11. Hm, I've head of it - I know a lot of people sure seem to like it.
    It's one of those shows I haven't yet watched just due to thinking I wouldn't like it?
    Weird, I know - but I've done this before and later had long-ass marathons of "new" shows that I've finally watched and enjoyed.
    I might grab a few of the first eps.

12. That's exactly what I did with Breaking Bad earlier this summer.
    I'd say BrBa and TPB are my top two go-to shows for when I'm stoned off my ass

13. Me too on the Breaking Bad thing - but only half way into season 2 was when I got into it.
    It's kind of bad in a way because you feel like you've been missing out on heaps when you see it, but then it's good because you know that your first watch-through will be a hell of a marathon.

Three more shows I've done this with.

Curb your enthusiasm, seasons 1-7 I think.
    I 'd just seen bits of it on TV and thought "Yeah, not funny"...though I saw one episode that convinced me (palestinian chicken?) and went and got the rest.
    Last season was "ok".

Workaholics - All of it except for the last 3 episodes, got those as they came out. I just thought "shit, how the FUCK did I miss this?"

One of the biggest fuck-ups on my part was "It's always sunny in Philadelphia".
    I heard of it when it came out.
    Yknow what? On the basis of the NAME of that show I figured it would be something I would not like...I had no idea what it was about...then I saw a scene someone posted online, and I grabbed an episode.
    Literally watched ALL of this show within a couple of weeks...love it.

14. I know Curb Your Enthusiasm is a good show, I just never seem to find myself watching it though.
    I think Larry David is a comic genius (mainly due to his work on Seinfeld).

Workaholics looks hilarious, I'm going to give that a try right now...after this bong session of course.
    There's this one promo on Comedy Network with that guy with the curly hair and headband just yelling: "I'M SO EXCITED!!!"
    Shit has me ROFL everytime

:bongin:

15. many users have the bubbles avvy and many even have the sig to match lol

pretty sure im the only one with this exact picture this clean looking though

16. I call dibs on this one.

17. a lot of people have the same avatar because sometimes it's hard to get good quality with a small picture when the avatar generator compresses it. people stick with the default ones instead

18. Happy to say I'm the only one with this avatar
    < Matches my name perfectly, so dibs for life on it.

19. Too many DOOM avatars... need to change it up I think...

20. what if i told i was the real "bubbles"