Aloha from the San Francisco Bay Area!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ADG Web Dude, Jun 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

This seems as good a place as any to make my virgin post on the GC Forum. :wave:

My quick intro:

I was born in Seattle, raised mostly in Hawaii, and after living in Japan for five years, I moved to the San Francisco Bay Area, where I attended college for six years, and I have lived in the Bay Area ever since.

While I love to travel extensively, this will probably always be my home.

My interests are fairly diverse - filmmaking, photography, music, art, philosophy, people/culture, tennis, and good ol' cannabis. :D

My occupation is a little different, inasmuch as I create adult erotica websites for a living (we're all adults in here as far as I know, so I believe it's okay to mention that - I would hate to get banned on my first post, lol).

Anyway, I'm a pretty open-minded humanist that still believes in peace and love...I look forward to hanging out and becoming a part of the community. :love:

:smoke:

ADG

2. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MANKljb1p-Q]Seal - Crazy - (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks... :wave:

:smoke:

ADG

3. I'm in the bay area now, looking for some hash. Could you point me in the right direction?

4. I trust that's a seal of approval?

Anyway...welcome aboard, from a former Northern Californian (East Bay & Delta)