Aloe Vera Juice

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ChillyWilly5, Nov 6, 2013.

1. So I decided to go with Aloe Vera Juice because it is much easier to source than the yucca extract.  I will be using it with my foliars. 

Question is:  Has anyone used Lily of the Desert brand aloe?  Its pretty cheap on amazon.

Pros/Cons?

Input?

Thanks in advance.

Link Below

Aloe Vera Juice

2. Think that's what you want. No preservatives. Does have citric acid and some salt, but I don't think the quanities are gonna harm plants.

3. Yea I'll only be using about 1/8 tsp per cup of water anyway.  Real small amounts.

Thanks Buddy

4. ^ I use it in some of my soil drenches, havent needed a foliar yet for anything but I use Lily of the Desert inner filet no preservatives. No complaints here!

5. I saw chunk post a soil drench woth aloe vera in popeye's organic vs cyco side by side thread. Pg 5 ish or something... ill look..

6. very good to use for soil drenches and foliar applications   :smoking:

7. #8 jerry111165, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    This might help...

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

J

Well that didn't work, but use the search link, put "aloe" in the subject line, "Lumperdawgz2" under Author, and "display as posts" - all the info you need will be readily available.

J

• Like Like x 1