Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Almost

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Malikswann20, May 19, 2023.

1. She's got that receding going on a lil bit 2 days away from week 11 of flower cloudy trichomes I think by the end of the week she'll be ready 20230519_073818.jpg 20230519_073848.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. nice looking bud buddy I was meaning to tell you when they said to post in grow journals i am pretty sure they meant make 1 journal and keep all the posts in that journal. I have a journal and cant hardly find it to post in it but anyways she looks good to go

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah that's my problem I can't find my post and it's hard to post anything anyway but thanks I can't wait imma do a proper dry and cure on this bud

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can find your journal by click on the Watched Threads TAB. Then click on All Watched Threads TAB. Or you can go to your profile page and click on the Recent Activity TAB.

5. On your profile page there is a grow journal tab.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thanks @sweedright , I forgot to mention that one. You'll need to first click on the (More) TAB to open that menu.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't see a more tab so I can't figure how to read anyone's journal

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Click on the persons underlined name under their avatar. Then click, profile page. Then scroll down to the TABS area, all the way to the right is the MORE tab. Click on that and it will open another window where you will see Grow Journals. If the person has a grow journal or more than one it will show up there. HTH.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks a lot man im about to try it

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't know if it's because I'm using a phone but under the avatar for people on my phone is not underlined but I still clicked on it nothing this sucks lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. What I posted works on a computer or on an Android phone. I do NOT use the Grasscity app as I've never liked how the features work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ok thanks

• Like Like x 1
  13. Most people do not use the GC app, because it makes navigating the site more difficult. I sign into GC through google. Maybe someone that uses the app. will chime in on how to use it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Or i might try your version. I didn't know there was a site and this is the second time I heard this today. Thanks. I only found the app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just type in Grasscity Forums in your search engine. Then select the forum you want to enter.