Almost time to harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fat freddy, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Just wanted to post an update on my girls. I've got about 2 more weeks to go on 'em. Ended up having some issues with them the last month, but I should still get a decent harvest.

Growing with 400W MH/HPS, fox farm soil. Use ProGrow for veg, and ProBloom for flowering, although I didn't use as much this grow as previously. I also bought a small portable AC unit for that room, and can keep the temps pretty stable around 78F.

Diesel Dude.... I piinced a little bud early to see what it's like, and I'm drying it out now. I'll let you know how it smokes

Sorry pics arn't the best quality this time around.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man, roll a fat one up for me.

3. how long have they been flowering for? looks like you'll have a good stash to puff on =)

4. This monday will be 10 weeks into flowering

5. the colas look as big as my fucking arm! impressive lemme know your yield=] prop

6. :wave:OOOOOO man those are filling out nicely wish i could be there for a harvest party...:smoke:

7. harvest party...c'mon man

8. Hehe, yeah Diesel... I'll try to save some for xmas, and bring it up there.

9. ok sounds great... cant wait, wish i was back there with ya....just gotta get me some money goin

10. Whats the strain? Oh and very nice plants btw :wave:!

11. Don't know the strain exactly..... mixed up my good seed with my bagseed. I smoked some yesterday, and I think its' the bagseed. Got a nice high from it, and if I get around to letting it cure, it should tast pretty good too.

12. Hows the house/room smellin pretty potent or not really?