Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost the worst day in stoner history!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hitdablunt04, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Okay peeps, im blazed so this might get a little hazy and wordy..... but yesterday was the scariest day of my life to date....:rolleyes:
    Im a senior in high school, been smokin about 4 months (heavily) Ive always smoked joints/blunts or smoked friends pieces.... well i was gunna go to a headshop after school to get my first piece before i had to work from 5-11.. so i meet up with my friend and we hit up the head shop and i bought this BEAUTIFUL red white and blue chameleon double blown color changing glass piece... truly the perfect piece for me:smoke::hello: we load up a bowl of some DANK grape ape, crossed with afghan kush.. we were sooooo high, i dropped my lighter under the seat, when we pulld over to get it, i thought i set my phone on the roof of my friends jeep... I thought i forgot about it cuz we couldnt hear my phone at all.. so..
    1. I lost my phone.. So now i lost my phone, but i had left my girlfriend waiting for me at work, we were supposed to meet at 5 and eat... i had no way to tell her i wouldnt make it. I had no way to call in and say i was late for work.. i had no money and hadnt eaten all day (friend spotted me for the piece)... so i lost my phone left my girlfriend late for work hungry etc...
    so after work (which sucked but i got money for food) i left with my friend to cash our checks and split 100 dollars for weed for two weeks... so we go to my dealers house and leave my car parked in some random abandoned lot... i want to get in and out of my dealers quickly so that i can get home before my parents get pissed cuz i havent talked to them all day... well i found my phone... it was in my friends trunk..? lol! so we went to my dealers and he gave us SOOOO much weed cuz he has the hots for my friend (12 grams of DANK for 100) he then proceeds to pull out his bong and smoke us out for 30 minutes with the dank grape ape...:smoke:so my friend takes me back to my car, but when we get to the lot, she realizes she didnt seperate the weed properly, we do it quickly.. then i hop outta the car... my piece, two baggies of weed(6 grams) my keys my wallet my lighter and my phone ALL in one hand... im strugglin to get in my car.... right when i unlock it and sit in my car no sooner then i shut the damn door.. i get rolled up on by a damn cop.......:mad::mad::mad: I slip my shit in my side compartment and have my wallet and phone on my lap... he sits in his car all sketch, shining the damn light alllll over my shit.. so i calmly play some music, and put my hands on the steering wheel.... the cop gets out and goes in front of my car and swings out wide around the side of my car... and is shining the light everywhere in my car... i roll down the window and he asks me what im doing parked out here, and i said i got off work and made up some bullshit about my friend.. and then he asks where im headed now.... and i said strait home... he said drive careful and walked off....:D:hello::smoke::smoke::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    NEVER BEEN SO DAMN HAPPY IN MY LIFE..... SMOKED 2 GRAMS WHEN I GOT HOME!

2. Man when I got done reading that, the wall of text was so burnt into my eyeballs that I looked at my blank wall and saw it there superimposed.

Cool story bro.

3. buhahacaca :D

4. *WARNING* WALL OF TEXT

yepo sounds like you got perrrty lucky

5. man i was literally shittin some bricks

6. #7 Zer0 AM, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Too late.

7. ^hater. yr not here to judge other peoples posts faggot. yr here to read about peoples days and yr hear to celebrate bud... so i can do as many damn emoticons i want... cuz im here for the same reason everyone else is.. to read about weed:hello::smoke::D:p:hello::rolleyes:

Just for you...

8. Hey now, there's no need to call people names here

9. sorry... got carried away.. i just hate people who do that

10. Any cliffs I am not reading that. To many people get high and type pages of garbage that is confusing.

11. Glad you're safe man! Never had grape ape before.

12. appreciate the love...+rep

13. So many people have been bumped off by the cops, this isnt bad at all, this was a waste of my time. If I knew where you lived I'd come slap you thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life.

14. im still tripping about the trunk wtf

15. thats wtf i was sayin??? it somehow got into the damn trunk. woulda never found it if it woula been off