Almost shot at Wendys

Discussion in 'General' started by BONGZILLA420, May 27, 2007.

1. So yesterday was senior ditch day and I did hust that. Around 4:30 I went and smoked a 3 gram blunt and chilled. Fast foward a few hours I pick up 6 grams of some nice dank for $80 and we stop at a gas station to get a blunt. Theres a Wendys right by so I go to get some and since the inside was locked I walked through the drive through. This white Lincoln in front of me is about to pull up to get its order when the pasenger door opened and a cop came out with his gun drawn. He yells '' Put your fucking hands in the air.'' I comply and he asked what the hell am I doing, I replied getting food. He says this is how half of fastfood robberies start where he's an officer. I told him that this is Countryside not Chicago and said I was going to walk away. He let me and I was freaked out. The whole time I had the bud on me and thought this cop was going to shoot because he never lowered his gun.

2. I believe you were being given shit because you were walking through the drive through and they probably thought you were going to rob them or something i have no idea tho

3. Thats fucked man. Like your just chilled and taking a walk and a cop jumps out of nowhere with a gun drawn at you..wow. Crazy world.

I agree with illinis though, he probably thought it was strange that some dude was walking through a drive though. It was probably held up recently.

4. Them Fucking pigs.

5. I walked through the Mickey D's drive through once and the only complaint I got was from the person taking my order going, "Uhh... why are you on foot?".

It's strange to be a pedestrian these days.

6. I know he was bitchin because I told him I didn't have a car.

7. I've picked up my scripts at drive up pharms at 2am on a skateboard and that scum bag pig had the balls to draw a gun on you?

should have requested his badge number for drawing on an unarmed man and sued

they have no right to draw a weapon unless the actually have a threat coming their way thats in plain sight

you can order at drive ups without a car...thats why wendys is open late only for drive up! it's all about the safety of the people and it's gotta be a bitch to rob one when all they gotta do is slam the order window shut 'n duck before hitting the alarm

the walls are brick for fuck sake lol

edit - hell a few times I had to wait for my script and they didn't say shit when I skated around the window area for a good 45 minutes

8. Wow dude, Crazy. I used to work at wendy's. People on foot would try to order all the time. I never tried to shoot them....

9. Pigs be hungry

10. I also got a gun pulled on me from a cop on my senior skip day in High School...It sucked by i didn't have bud on me or anything and didn't get into trouble.

If you were fadded that must have killed your high, and that sucks when all you were tryin to do is get some food.

11. the cop probably ordered a bacon double cheese burger :cool:

12. Damn that sucks. I hate it when pussy ass cops pull guns on people when they're unarmed. There have been situations where cops have accidently shot someone when they had a gun pointed at them, so knowing that, if a cop ever pointed a gun at me I would be really pissed.

13. Wow, canabalistic cops. Deep thought.

14. u shoulda mercd that pig, whipped out a gat an put one in his dome

15. Yeah, man. I would've sued his tits off. Hard-fucking-core. Man...I'll be honest, in your situation I would've shitmypants. Literally. shitmypants. Way to keep cool though.

16. COUNTRYSIDE, IL Wendys on lagrange n 55th/47th? thats fucked up i was just there like 15 mins ago tokin a blunt creepin up and a copper was in the drive thru ahead of me, i tweaked and wwent around the block and we finished the blunt then went back for grubs.
    edit- what H-S do you go too? LT?

17. Yeh I'm still at LT.

18. You guys should meet up and toke :p

19. whats your first name,lol. and whats the first letter of your last name? im thinkin theres like 20 percent chase i may know ya'
    blaze on.

20. just be glad you were'nt, at a dunkin donuts....

or he'd have shot you full of lead!!!!!:)