Almost Shit Myself on Sunday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psychoperson25, Jan 28, 2009.

1. We found an awesome place to smoke in the park and it came around to be my turn I took the joint and started to take a hit, then I saw out of the corner of my eye mid hit some old fat blonde woman standing in the clearing above us. I don't know if she saw but I released the smoke had an oh shit moment and stamped it out.

She and her whale of a husband kind of sat down and looked around. It was muddy too so wtf how did they waddle their asses up the steep hill.

Then my buddy newer to toking after they left said, "Where's the joint?"

I said I stamped it out and buried it with my foot. He was like well lets go ahead and smoke it.

After almost shitting myself he wants to smoke the end of a joint that was muddy...nobody else wanted to and even when we came back later to smoke he wanted to find it...

Thats when you know you are addicted. Anyone else have any close call experiences where you found it a better idea to ditch the weed? We still had another joint though, so all was good.:smoke:

2. He just didn't wanna waste good weed man.
    Next time don't bury it just snuff the end and keep it hidden. what are a couple of whales gonna do about it anyway?

3. Narc? Perhaps...ah I don't really care that much but it was like the last of it, oh well time to smoke.

4. They're whales, you can outrun them. I mean, they don't even have feet.

5. He aint addicted, he just didn't wanna waste the herb. But yeah, I've had that same reaction.

Once me and a freind were fishbowling a car in a parking lot when not one, but TWO piggies roll up. I stamped that fucker out like the dude from American History X. Luckily they weren't there for us and we salvaged the weed :D

6. if i told you not to throw away some half eaten food but instead put it in the fridge because i had paid for it you would call me reasonable not addicted to food even though i probably am

7. Next time that fucking happens and you see them and they see you. Wave. Not like a "im a fucking douch bag with a joint wave", just a nice little hello wave. If they wave back, they cool. If not, just walk away with joint.

its not like a cop would be hauling ass through streets to catch a few kids smoking a joint.

add:

if someone stomped my weed joint out, cause of some nooby gitters, i would be pissed and they would have to do a lot to have me smoke with them again.

8. qft....

9. why would you care if some fat couple saw you burning? why would you stomp the joint out??? ......:confused:

10. Me and some friends were smoking behind the Valero, about 10-15 of us but only like 5 smoking. I had my backpack propped up on a pole in front of me pulling out my baggie to pack another bowl when I hear, "Oh, cop." I thought they were fucking around so I turn and I see the white car and headlights of one of the school's rent-a-cops. I stuffed the shit and turned around so fucking fast and just started walking with two of my friends lol. The car kept going around and we walked infront of it and onto the sidewalk. He drove past to the school and I tripped out. I had a feeling he knew so I just gave my bag away in fear of being searched. I don't really know if I should've done that but I was high at the moment so it made sense. Later I found out the cop just told us not to leave any trash, lol.

11. #11 psychoperson25, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    There was literally three centimeters on it, and I can say why I would do that. First time in a public place, I usually do it at my house or others houses who are okay with it then leave.

But this same guy who wanted to get it insists on constantly lighting the joint. He is some kind of sevante at rolling them but when he does crap like that.

I am still relatively new to smoking I started when I was 17 and I'm only 18 but I've done it enough as to where I should know better.

EDIT: And the whales were in our path of escape.

12. Then you walk by them, and say "good evening ma'am", and just be cool.

Thats why pot smokers have a bad rep, cause they are shady as fuck when you dont need to be.

Its not like you can do bodily harm to someone with a joint. I would be more afraid of a baseball in someones hands then a joint. Just think of it that way.

13. That is quite true...

Unrelated question how can you tell if its bad or good rep?

14. First off, your friend isn't addicted, he just doesn't like to waste weed. Your lucky I wasn't there, i would have fucking decked you for that.

Second, stop being so paranoid. Most people don't know what weed smells or looks like, and of those that do, maybe 0.1% are going to call the cops. If your were smoking somewhere semi-secluded, they aren't going to care. On there street or something is a different story.... But damn.....

15. Like others have said he just didn't want to waste weed.

16. Ya dude. How did the whales even get up there? Was there a river going up the hill or something?

17. Because it's his weed and you stamped it out. He wanted it.

18. Correction my weed. I paid for most an 1/8 and yet another dub he maybe spent about ten bucks, and he eats all of my food.

I am new to smoking in public try to be easy on me.

EDIT: Whales probably took the river next to us and got beached nearby...I dunno how they did it.

19. Dont rag on the kid guys he was just sketched, i bet everyone whos posted on this has been freaked out smoking in public before.

20. #20 luvskush, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    Dont worry man, I probably would have done the same if they were that close and I've been smoking for a few years.

About 2 weeks ago, I was at Carl's Jr. with 2 friends and I went to walk across this huge, mostly empty parking lot(at night time) to smoke a joint and go to the ATM machine. While I was getting money out this eclipse started to pull up(probably just wanted to get money out, but its also a kinda sketchy area) I thought it was a little shady, but didnt toss the joint. I put out the joint on my cup and just closed my hand so it couldn't be seen. Then smoked the little amount that was left later. So, next time if you have the chance to save the rest then try to, but like I said I would have most likely tossed it in that situation.