Almost Ready?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ricky420, Sep 16, 2014.

1. #1 Ricky420, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Was getting ready to chop yesterday because I was told middle of Sept for this strain, but I think my tress are stunted for whatever reason. Lots of red hairs, but still only about 60/40. Not sure if you'll be able to tell from these pics but let me know what you think.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Now... you very well could chop now but I think you'd be a much happier man if you just wait two to three weeks. Trust me patience is a virtue here. The best way to know is to get like a 60x - 100x microscope and look at the trichomes and harvest them when they reach the window you're looking for. If you're going to eyeball wait until a majority of the pistils get dark and then WAIT MORE. The buds are still going to fatten up some, and as it gets colder the weather is going to coax another horizon of smells and colors out of your plants. Let them reach senescence a little and then harvest. This is when your leaves start yellowing and the colors start changing, this is when they autumn off.

3. Agree. I think you need to keep checking your trichs and be patient! At least 1-324th weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thanks guys.

5. No problem.. keep us updated

6. #7 Ricky420, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014

A friend of mine says I should chop NOW. Thinks I've left it to long already. Still not seeing much amber in the Trichomes and the fan leaves are still pretty alive looking.. Point straight up. Whats your thoughts?

Thanks

Attached Files:

7. No one post in mine so I'll as here haha how's mine looking. Timeframe? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412015884.946039.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. give it 2 more week if you can.

9. Ours look similar

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I think thats a bit much.

I harvested some pop corn buds a week or so back and sampled it. It's strong weed already.

Posted some harvest pictures in my thread.