Almost ready...drool!!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by BCgrower, Aug 24, 2002.

?

when would you crop?

1. looks done to me, cut it and smoke it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am paranoid, cut it now, cut it now!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I've gone this long, whats another couple of weeks?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Keep on blooming, bigger, badder, better weed!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If your new to growing then i'd reccomend something like durban poison becuz that plant has been known to last strongly under bad conditions and still turn out potent...it can go without a lot of watering and still survives pretty well...When I finally do get my grow room though i'm gonna be growing some white widow, berkly, n. lights, and whichever other ones i choose in the future.

2. damn what can i say im utterly impressed......those are some huge buds and i couldnt imagine if i managed to grow that what i would do wit it.....good job and theres never too many pictures

3. BCGrower if I were you I woujld be worried about someone walking back in those woods and see your plants and take them. that would suck

4. I am very confident even the most avid hunter will not travel back in this area. By the way, is the law the same there as here. Don't have a body, can't convict? LOL J/K sorta

5. thanks,

thanks for the tip on this subject I think this will help
    me alot in the procuess. but just one more question
    when should I top my plants when they sprout or a few days after. the anwesr to this question would be really helpful
    thanks alot for talking wiht me you be cool now dont get busted for anything

the green is mean so dont let it lean!!!!!!!!!!!

6. god dam that's some nice shit....give a bit longer and they'd be mistaken for pine trees ...lol....Peace out....Sid

7. hey BCgrower. I take it you live in BC? So basically the northwest?
    Well I live in WA state and the climate here is basically the same as you have in BC.

What was your stradegy for growing those fine buetys?
    Did you just germinate the seeds and plant them and they got that big? How long did you wait? What was your stradagy?

Hit me back--or just post on this thread.
    (pm me)
    peace,
    Will

8. That is craaaaaaaaaazy hahah holy shit

9. nice...how long have u been growing that for

10. damn! thats enough to make anyone nut. i have fallin in love with you, but i dont think your wife would like that very much - my loss! those are beautiful though. CONGRATS on the pretty ladies!

11. Beautiful plants BC.....Did you use ferts and stuff or was it growns straight organtic. If I sound like a newb I am haha just a question.

12. youre lucky......i now envy u.......

13. looks awesome, how many plants are there total?

14. Whats your adress? Im coming to crash at your place! :D

That is some amazing plants, enjoy that shit man.

15. maby its just me,but can sum1 say piggers?

16. man thats nice... i wish there was a spot like that near my house where i could grow a shit load of weed. My city has a wooded area, but its full of heavily populated nature trails.

17. great job man!!!!!!! how long u been growing?

18. Holy shit! They're INVADING!! :eek:

19. :| holy ..........wow.....if only that was me in that pic

20. wanna be best freinds!??? but seriously that is a wicked nice grow and im jealous.