Almost ready...drool!!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by BCgrower, Aug 24, 2002.

?

when would you crop?

1. looks done to me, cut it and smoke it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am paranoid, cut it now, cut it now!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I've gone this long, whats another couple of weeks?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Keep on blooming, bigger, badder, better weed!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well, they have come along way. I am still fighting with leaf hoppers, mildew, and a little bit of over zealous fertilizing, but, it looks like its going to be a great year. Let me know what you all think.

Attached Files:

2. you can almost taste the picture

Attached Files:

3. the half pounders

Attached Files:

4. lethal purple coming into its finest hour

Attached Files:

5. you've heard of fruit by the foot, we got bud by the foot. This one measured 2ft 3 inches from top to bottom

Attached Files:

6. aaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Attached Files:

7. another aaahhhhhh!!!!!

Attached Files:

8. When I look at this one all I see is Christmas lights and an Angel on top. Not sure the wife would let me keep it till x-mas!

Attached Files:

9. we just can't resist the peekaboo shots

Attached Files:

10. yes it is actually as big as his leg

Attached Files:

11. this is where I will be living for the next two or three weeks

Attached Files:

12. last but not least... I have more if the administrators don't kill me for posting so many. What can I say, I am a proud father of many girls named Mary Jane.

Attached Files:

13. wow.
    im in michigan so i have cooler weather too, and im planning on starting a good sized grow with a friend next late spring hopefully..... we have a good spot picked out. what strains would be good for me to grow?

14. I have been experimenting with several new strains. I grew out in Ontario once upon a time and Kush worked, lethal purple, and I grew some not so bad Super Skunk. What do you have available?

15. Looks like you have ultimate bragging rights, you ought to try for a cannibus cup. I'm happy just looking at your pictures.

Paul J Jamtgaard

16. aww man, looks like i have to clean my boxers :)

17. I went out to a friends garden today and although I am having a great year his is better. I could not believe what I saw. Actually I was standing beside a plant and the only thing that clued me in that it was pot was that it smelled like pot. Its a damn tree. I would have to guess its well over 9.5 feet. Monster buds! He has 29 others just as big. Glad they haven't started using satelites to find pot. You could see these babies from mars. The base of the stock was at least ten inches around. The major difference is he is using an elaborate drip system and I used bucket power. Wow. Still beside myself!!! I bow down and pass the cup to a well deserved grow. When he goes to harvest he said I can come and take pics.

18. how potent it the bud when it is all done...I am just wondering cuz when you grow it outside usualy its not as good.

19. Not sure about where you are and the quality of your outdoor, but I would be willing to bet some of the quality outdoor here is as good or better than alot of indoor. We do have shitty bud around here, just like anywhere else, but for the most part the outdoor here is pretty high quality. I have a buddy who does some cross polinating and he has a personal strain called Psychadelic Scream that would hospitalize most smokers. Very trippy stuff.

20. Might Mite; Green Spirit; Humboldt; Sticky Bud; Atlantic Storm; Early Pearl; Kush; Might Mite; Kush; Voodoo; Big BC;
    Early Bud; Purple Power, Belladonna