Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost passed out on the same amount as normal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spleen, Oct 4, 2010.

1. A few days this week and last i've been hitting my vodka bottle waterfall before a shower, just to keep me entertained if I have nothing to do.

So today was same as normal, this time I packed a little bit more than normal, and filled it up. I got maybe 3/4 of the way through it when I had to stop and exhale, I coughed a fair bit and almost puked, and couldn't clear the remainder.

So after this shower my vision goes really bright, deafness, head spins a bit and I felt like I was going to pass out at times, but I just calmed myself down. It comes on very strong and I had to sit down and not move for about an hour, not very pleasant.

Just wondering what you think may have caused it? I usually pack a little less than I did this morning, but I always clear the whole thing. Was it the coughing which made me lose oxygen and that gave me the bright lights and almost losing consciousness?

2. you sir, got really high

3. you probably had a little piece of weed in there that had a higher concentration of THC. When your tolerance increases, your highs will become more consistent.