Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost no high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedMask, Aug 13, 2012.

1. So I've been smoking and just not getting very high. I'd smoke around the same amount i usually do yet i barely feel a buzz.
    I have the feeling that food is killing my high. I think I've been eating more then i usually do and that getting rid of my high. Just the other day i smoked a packed bowl with my brother in our new perc bong and after we're done smoking it, all i feel is small body high while my bro (who has a higher tolerance then me) is pretty high.

Am i not inhaling correctly anymore? Have i built up a high tolerance with very low amounts of weed in a short time? Is it all in my head? Is it food?

I probably would not be asking this question but i feel that I'm wasting weed by smoking it and not getting high, even with my low tolerance.

Any thoughts?

2. Maybe you got shitty weed

3. Dude take a t break for like 4 days excercise alot eat healthy and take omega 3 and 6 cause i read that it helps repair your receptors quicker which is the reason you dont get high anymore because you've smoked and smoked and burnt out your receptors idk if thats true but it makes sense to me but if you still dont get high then it must be because your smokin shitty weed.

4. More sounds like shitty weed to me than anything else
    What poster said above makes some sense, but not short term
    However, do try what poster said above for a good 2 weeks, then do everything you can to get some good weed
    And just remember to take hit/rip from a bong or pipe or whatever and then deeply inhale then hold it a good 5 seconds

5. Ill try to smoke another bowl and if i still feel the same (no high) ill do what orangegrovekush said.

6. Just take it eaaasy and smoke more

7. There are the rare occasions where somebody is just immune to the effects of THC.

8. Melatonin will make you ripped if you take it an hour before you smoke. But you pass the fuck out real fast too. I would try holding it in longer maybe? Otherwise what erryone else said..

9. I've run into the same problems you have before so I'll list my suggestions.

1) Make sure the weed you're getting is high quality
    2) Make sure you're ACTUALLY inhaling and not just sucking into your mouth (common for starters)

I have a perc'd out bong too and a lot of times the first bowl will not get me very stoned either. Your weed might be dry / burning too quickly and that could very well be a reason. Use a grinder before packing the bong and make sure to pack it in tight so it cherries well. You should only need two bowls for you and your friend to be high.

Let me know if this helps!

~SensiBlazin420~

10. Depends on a lot of factors man
    1.Is it good weed?
    2.How long have you been smoking?
    3.Maybe not inhaling right?
    4.Joint's/Blunt's are not the best way to get high. Pipes/Bongs/Vaps get you way more higher