Almost murdered my cousin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LulzMaximus, Nov 29, 2011.

1. So I have two cousins, Ben and John. John and I toke up every weekend because, well, we're stoners. However, Ben is a year younger than us and never got into toking too much (he's pretty religious).

So earlier that day, all 3 of us toked. My aunt came over, and Ben was blowing it, and i mean fucking blowing it. He called my little cousin a "fat bitch" and then ran over to the couch and got lost under a blanket (all while yelling "help me!" at the top of his lungs). since Ben couldn't keep it cool, he was forbidden from the ganja.

So fast forward an hour after this incident, John and I were smoking again. Ben asked for a hit and we told him no. In response, he said "well I'll just hit you guys instead then" and he started punching both of our legs. I never get mad at anything, especially when I'm stoned, but I fucking snapped. I grabbed him and shouted "I swear to fucking god, if you hit me one more fucking time I'll fucking murder you!". He gets quiet for a couple of seconds, then starts to say something. I said "Get the fuck out of here, don't say a fucking word or I'll kick the shit out of you". So, he leaves.

He comes back 15 minutes later and starts talking shit, but I was stoned enough not to give a fuck. I just told him if he came near me I'd fuck him up, and he left again. He has anger issues, so I was expecting a fight.

It's wierd because I'm normally chill as fuck man. I just fucking snapped though, I guess :p

2. Ben sounds like an annoying little shit. I dont blame you man, i snap sometimes too. You shuda just smacked some sense into him for good measure :p

3. =o did you aqquire maximum lulz?

4. When he came back to talk shit, I was pretty high, so me and John were messing with him for a little bit. We were all like "get up here bruh, we'll stomp yo shit flat bitch" just fucking around and he took it really seriously. Granted, had he come up, we would have kicked his ass, but I wasn't really mad or anything after he left the first time.

So yes, maximum lulz were acquired.

5. hahahahaha I so Loled well if i cant get a hit ill hit you! hahah classic. a buzzkill but made me laugh.

6. [quote name='"LulzMaximus"']
    When he came back to talk shit, I was pretty high, so me and John were messing with him for a little bit. We were all like "get up here bruh, we'll stomp yo shit flat bitch" just fucking around and he took it really seriously. Granted, had he come up, we would have kicked his ass, but I wasn't really mad or anything after he left the first time.

So yes, maximum lulz were acquired.[/quote]

[​IMG]

7. Hahahaha this is halarious

8. Fuck ben lol

9. Ooo man I'm high and laughed WAY to hard at this lol

10. You are cool, man. We all reach that point with assholes where we have to put them in their places. Its too bad but its gotta be done. You did the right thing. Its best not to let people fuck with you like that. Maybe you taught the little punk a lesson by drawing the line with him. If he wants to toke up, he will have to learn to be a gentleman about things and not fuck up the people trying to get him high. You did good. Try to stay away from the little asshole until he grows up a bit.

11. Handled it nicely, But to be frank I excepted a much more epic story with that sort of title. My cousin has popped me over him loosing my money lol. Family fights get brutal.

12. Yo fuck Ben fucking lingerer maan LINGERERS

13. best movie :smoke:

14. yeah man everyones gotta learn their lesson

15. Damn Lulz I was expecting a story about your cousin sneakin up on you in the dark and you almost shooting him or something:D

Seems like you did the right thing, might have overreacted a bit, but since he was being a little asshole for the whole night I think he deserved it.

Honestly though, I probably would have just given him a hit:smoke:

16. Over reacted? A family feud without a punch thrown? That shit was tame.

17. Sounds like an immature kid, don't smoke with him if that's how he acts man!

Or... your nug might just be TOO dank for him!

18. I'd show him how to handle his shit. Explain that he should keep his cool. Some people are very overwhelmed by the high from really dank bud if they're new. I'm smoke with him again, just to help him understand.