Almost Got Shot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dispatch, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Couple of friends and I were wanting to get pretty ripped before we went to our HS football game and we didn't have a ride so we called up my friend who is a bad enough driver as it is but we didn't really care that much. So he pick us all up and we start smokin out of my friends bowl ("Mr. Derp") and maybe do like 3 bowls and we finally get to the game and it's a fucking BLAST just running around talking to all these different people, some of which you haven't even met. So we all pile back in to the car, pretty damn dark by this point, and smoke one last bowl on the way home and right before I take the greens this car starts tailgating us and we're fucking blazed out of our minds so we sit at the stop light for like 2 minutes and then speed off and sit at the next one and they follow us so we end up finally losing them and we drive into a side street and U-turn and the driver is taking a hit while he is turning right and he clips the gutter and the tire pops but we didn't realize it yet and we finally notice a hissing noise so we stopped the car and we all laugh. So we take the lugnuts off replace the tire start getting the lugnuts but we couldn't find the last one, so we put the one's we have on first and we start looking for the last lugnut. Then one of my friends walks down the hill to make sure it didn't roll and he just keeps going into someones yard so we go get him and as we are all walking back, srprise, surprise the same car we were fucking with earlier rolls by real slow and we start freaking out, driver goes away and comes back but with the window down and we still can't see and we're freaking out so we end up finding out the lugnut went under the wheel and we put it on and haul ass.

2. and how does this relate to almost getting shot?......the guys were probably trying to recognize you......or just scare a couple of stoned dudes........it would be different if a car rolled by you slowly somewhere else.....like d-block lol......

3. Not to offend anyone but I live in a primarily white neighborhood (I'm not racist and have nothing against african-americans) and I harely ever see any african-americans and if they are they usually aren't driving a black suv and dark black car :confused:

4. hahahaha!!!.......you didnt mention that they were black guys!........LOL.........not racisit but lol yeah.......... i would have ran my ass off if that happened to me..........

5. someone could've narced somewhere down the line. someone gave someone some weed and someone else's name got mentioned. and the black guys got the bad end and came to check things out. i doubt that's what happened, but it's a possibility. but stop stereotyping. damn. and stop saying "african-american." we say white, they say black. it's the current "politically correct" way to say it. but "almost got shot" is a terrible title. how about "weirdest thing just happened." or even "strange night." btw, dark black w/tints is badass. that's how i roll. and i'm white. you should get your racist high school to do it too.

6. So you got shot at when in this story?

7. Wasnt a thread similar to this posted not one week ago?

8. lol g1 J.S