almost got rolled recently.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sikdeath, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Went outside to have a J, cos cmon, who the fuck doesnt like j's!
    I guess since i went out front, it went through my window because i had kept it open, but i didnt think the smell would make it in there because i had done this like 4 other times. anyways, i got back inside my house and my mom was screaming "WHERES THE POT!" i fucking paniced man, i have no idea how i pulled it off, but i managed to while very stoned, she bought it that it was a cigarette that i had smoked and i barley even smoked cigs, but she freaked out about it anyways, it killed my high, and the next night i smoked maybe 5 or 6 vape bowls in my room to make up for the shitty high my mom caused me, and now i have to go low key so my mom backs off, so im dont smoke anymore :( hopefully in a month or two ill be able to... oh well, needed a tolerance break anyways.

2. Lesson learned: Close your window while smoking.

3. Exactly, or just go somewhere else. bahahaha.

4. Lesson learned: don't be underage

But seriously that sucks op

5. P.s you know rolled means getting robbed isn't there a rule about fake or misleading thread titles?

6. being that he is not 18, everything about him being here is against the rules.

7. Why don't you just tell your mom you smoke...your 18 right......Right ?

8. Now why would he do that? His mom hates him smoking and its her house and maybe he likes smoking? And when did he ever say he was under 18...

9. Yeah cause he said he was under 18 right?

10. #10 Magiggle, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I hate people like you who assume that people
    Are underage. I'm
    19, and il sneak out my window
    In the middle
    Of the day just for fun so stfu

11. The age police seriously need to cool it.

Living with your parents does not mean you are underaged.

12. Ya exactly like get a life instead of scanning through threads and posting that people are underage how about you assume everyone is 18 and stop giving a flying fuck you idiots. Why do you say that? Try in to get op banned? Not gunna fucking happen when noone believes shit all that you fucking write. Pos

13. Be more careful next time, I once managed to trick my mom into thinking that someone smoking weed had walked past my open window and that I had no idea what she was talking about :D

14. Nah, all u underagers that flock here, and like to point out that if you don't say it it aint true, sorry. Doesn't fly. Its easy enough to tell someone underage, like the OP is.

And if you are 18 or older, don't rag about your parents. You are big boys and girls now. Wanna smoke your weed, but your parents don't like it? Stop raggin, stop disrespecting your parents, and move the hell out. I don't want to hear about no job, no money, your a student, blah blah blah. You big boys and girls, you are adults. Stop the little kiddie whining when you don't like something, and do something about it. If you are overage, and ragging bout your parents, you are worse then the underage ones, who have no choice. YOU have a choice. Pack ur bags, and get the F out. Then you can do what you want. Whats that? Its too hard? waaaaaaaaaaaa I forgot, you guys are raised to never take accountability for your actions, and nothing is ever your fault and someone else's. You guys got some rude awakenings coming your way.

15. #15 BlazinStangs, Aug 24, 2011
    This guy's cool

16. #16 Jazzyj, Aug 24, 2011
    I don't know if you were partly talking about me, but just so you know, I'm 23.

I don't want underaged kids on the forums either. If someone states that they under 18, or even if it's blatantly obvious they're underaged (like if they ask how to get someone to buy them papers or something), then I'm all for calling them out on their age. But there was nothing in OPs post indicating he's not 18. Do you realize how many people over 18 still live with their parents and don't want them to know about their smoking habits? You need to chill man.

17. The age police do not have to chill out, underage blades are not allowed and the mod team can use all the help we can get finding the lil shits!

18. Lol, you don't get rolled by your mom, unless she's a gangsta! Hehe:D

"Yo everyone, my mom rolled me last night, took my shoes, my chain, my pants and my shirt! Bitch even took my weed, worst part is she whipped my ass in the middle of the street. Godamn gangsta moms!":hello:

19. #19 Thadrought, Aug 24, 2011
    Lol typing on your moms computer from her basement

20. #20 Jazzyj, Aug 24, 2011
    Like I said, I don't want underaged kids here either. Anytime I see someone state that they are under 18, I report them. However, OP did not say anything about his age. I don't get why people think that living with your parents automatically makes you under 18.