Almost got robbed last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wiebeburnin919, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Well ill try to make this story a quick read as possible but basically me my friend N and A were going to hook some dude we meet at the skatepark with a quarter of some sour D for 120 and we tell him to meet us at the McDonalds near the park but he said to come down to the park and this is where it all went downhill so we got at the park around like 9pm completely empty until three sketchy dudes walk up and start talking to us basically from there i knew that we were getting jumped thats when we basically try to bounce and only walked about 50 feet before they started running we started running were all not that athletic to say the least but damn...did we run definitely overmatched by these dudes and oh yeah they already flashed a .22 at us earlier so no chance of a fight well anyways me and A scaled a wall and ran thew some bushes while my other friend N got targeted and they all ran after him somehow someway he managed to get away alive and meet us like 10 minutes later at mcdonalds the only loss is quarter that we were going to sell fell out of Ns pocket while he was running...and his phone overall a pretty damn scary experience but ive learned two things at least 1)even being a middle man is dangerous 2)In the fear of death you can do things you could never imagine.:hello:
    p.s. this all unfolded infront of one of my citys great police substations...

2. so they "flashed a .22" earlier in the day but you still tried to buy weed off of them? :rolleyes:

3. As in when they were talking to us earlier they asked us if we wanted to buy a gun and whipped it out...and this was not the guy we meet obviously someone he set us up withj

4. yeah, ok. should have added that to your original post, along with a healthy amount of periods, comas, and paragraphs.

5. my eyes hurt
    !

6. So you "almost got robbed," but you still lost the quarter, and a phone? :confused:

7. Have you considered the possibility that your friend N got jacked and told you he got away? Just wondering because it seems kind of odd for him to lose the quarter and his phone...things dont fall out of your pockets that easily..

8. Im pretty sure he would of gotten his ass beat if the dudes caught him and that bitch never puts stuff in his pocket pockets always in the hoodie pockets.

9. Based on your description of the area it sounds like this could have happened near where I live. Did this happen in Atlantic Beach? lol

10. thats funny you say that because I was up there this summer and i got my bud stolen up there too but no this happened in the home town Durham,NC

11. this is what i was thinking. they were after the weed and stole his phone too, let him go. they had no reason to need to beat on him, they got what they wanted. no biggie tho, they had a gun not worth risking ur life over a quarter

12. Lol or maybe your friend pocketed it because of the scary experience?

Nah sour smells too strong lol.

im glad ya all got away. guns are scary haha.

13. lol that's ridiculous robbing someone for a quarter

14. Rule #6: If you think they might rob you, sell to someone else.
    Rule #19: Cops set up sting operations in parks, you pick the time and place, not the other way around.
    Rule #394: Don't talk about dealing on GC, it'll get your ass banndededed.

15. seriously this made me laugh harder than anything i've ever read on here ever.

16. the fuck its not. Ive been in plenty of situations where if it was an option to get weed but i had to kills some crazy dude. Id do it in a second lmao.:bongin: