almost got jumped by 15+ mexicans

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pbdude01, Nov 26, 2006.

1. so the other day i was chillin down at the park and these two chicks that ive smoked with tons of times before asked me if i could get a 10 sack, i said no but if they could get 15 bux i would pitch in 5 and get a gram of kronik so they said ok and i told them id have to wait untill 3:30 to go get it so time rolls around and i gotta get the $$ from the guy that wanted the bud in the first place and he said that he only had $5!!! so im like welll idk if he wil even sell me any for 10$ he said see what i can do and i ran into a friend that was also looking for a gram so i told him id go half on it with him so we did that and i weighed out the kid .2 for 5$ and go to give it to him and i had to leave so i found one of the girls and gave it to her and told her i had to leave because it was getting late and i was riding my bike home. as im leaving the group mobs over to me and starts acting like im ripping them off or something!! so i tell them that its not fucking schwag and that its kronik but they were pissed and wanted their cash back so i had to go and get their fucking money back... oh well we got to smoke their bud:hello:

dumbass kids can keep smoking their schwag

2. that was real confusing. But yeah kids that are used to commercail then get sold chronic will always think their getting ripped off. Dumbasses

3. ive been smoking :-D

4. most people dont understand the concept of a .5 gettin you more ripped then 2 gs

I personally learned to pay the extra buck and now i dont deal with schwag :smoking: