Almost got caught, Dont know what happened to my friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by die2014, Apr 20, 2012.

1. it was fucking horrible! first we had to pick up 8 kids in a 4 person car and were ALL on probation. i was on the fucking floor with my hood on cuz im the smallest. we go to this great little spot and have a great time we roLLed some fatties had somee fun. we went back to the car in the 7-11 parking lot and i went inside to get an arnold palmber iced tea for obvious reasons

i took one last hit from a fat fuckin J and walked into 7-11 i went to the back and was looking for the iced tea and i exhaled a huge cloud of smoke in the middle of the fuckin store. Needless to say the lady working there flipped a shit and said she was calling the cops i was like fuck this i dropped the arnold palmber and dipped out, dove into the car and we went to chill in a doctors office parking lot next door. We blew a few more bong hits and then a 5-0 pulled right into the plaza and we all know this place, if a cop pulls into the parkig lot hes going to come up to your car, and hes going to see 8 stoned kids on probation, blowing it by the fucking pound. One of my friends always spazzez out when he smokes too much and he was in the front seat like shaking and he couldnt talk or move i see the cop i opened the door jumped out and just ran behind the doctors office and was chillin behind a water heater for the next 2 hours as the car got towed. thankfully i had plenty of papers and several Gs of blue widow to last me

fuck 5-0 i still smoked

thats all i really remember. we all booked different directions and i havent heard from any of my friends yet. I remember i was behind the water heater and i was trying to get on GC on my phone and tell you guys what was going down as it happened but the app crashed as usual :smoke: whatever. Hope you guys have a great 4/20 and i sure hope my friends are alright :eek:

2. Wow badass.

You set yourself up for a police encounter. Congrats. Thanks for giving the rest of us stoners a terrible name

3. Hey man its all good i think we've all been "that high" i was just way too pooted to think straight. I dont blow as much as i used to.

Although im sure you blow all the timee:wave:

;)

4. this story is rediculous. giving stoners a bad image -_- smh

5. why would you do any of those things? if you blow smoke inside a store you deserve to be caught

6. i was pretty zooted. I forgot i even took a hit i just hit it walked inside and breathed out :eek:

i had my "oh shit" face on

7. Can't really say I feel sorry for you.

Sounds like you set yourself up with some childish antics.

8. yeah dude i definitely dont expect that. hell yeah i was dumb. Me and a good friend of mine are going to downtown south tampa later today and find a cop with an open car window and blow smoke in it and dip :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. That's just a jackass thing to do. If you're serious, I hope you get caught. I didn't have a problem with you until this post... That's just fucking dumb.

///M

10. haha im completely kidding brother sorry.

I really dont smoke anymore and i say some dumb shit when i completely binge after a fairly long t break :cool:

11. Eight 16 year olds in one car sitting on each others' laps driving around taking bong hits

Attached Files:

12. What the fuck

13. You guys went next door and smoked even after the lady said she was calling the cops?

..... Deserved it.

14. Dude I would have ran for it after the bitch threatened to call the cops.

But good luck with that. Hope your friends are ok but they're probably going to jail or under house arrest since they were on probation.

15. You don't smoke anymore...? But but the way you're telling your story it's as if it happened yesterday. I'm confused...

16. Everyone is on probation but they are all smoking. Then you go and get the car towed, that's going to cost a whole lot to get out of the impound. This situation would really panned out better if people would just grow up and have some respect.

17. Im thinking kicking back on the couch listening to some toons and playing the ps3 or whatever would of been much funner, maybe thats just me though I dont do drama

18. You're either a troll or a retard. Hopefully trolling, but probably just retarded.

19. Aren't you the guy who can suck your own dick lmao? You should've just done that, the cop would have been like "wtf kid" and just leave.

20. You deserved to be arrested for doing that dumb shit

Just saying, you were asking for police to roll up and then you didn't even clear out you stayed nearby. WTF? I think there is a reason you're all on probation.