Almost got caught, but amazing high!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThePhantom, Mar 27, 2008.

1. So last night, I wanted to watch South Park and Lewis Black's Root of all Evil high. I had to smoke at 9:46, which is the earliest I've ever attempted with my mom home. But I did, and I was feeling good. So I went up to watch South Park, and near the beginning she came down and she's like, "I smell smoke" and I'm like, "That's odd", which it is because I smoked in the basement and blew all the smoke out the window. She went into the kitchen and I knew before she went back upstairs she would try to approach me, and if she could smell it before she would definitely smell it on me, so I took one for the team and missed a little bit of South Park to go into the bathroom, to avoid being approached. It worked!

Anyways, what a GREAT time to be able to watch South Park and Root of all Evil. The South Park was about getting high off cat piss (isn't there a strain of weed called cat piss?), and it was really funny, and I could relate to it cause I was high at the time. And then, Root of all Evil was about Beer vs. Weed!! I talk about that all the time and it was great to watch a funny thing about it. Of course, weed won, because beer sucks (in my opinion). I felt like they were talking right to me, cause this guy was like, "You're high!" and I'm thinking, "Yes I am". It was just really great.

2. you have much to learn, young jedi.

i advise you calm it down with the in house smoking bro from your stories it sounds like yoru getting in over your head fast and i don't think it's gonna work out for ya too much longer

take your dog for a walk and blaze.:hello:

3. +rep for saying exactly what I was gonna say.

Don´t really enjoy smoking at home, rather take my dogs for a walk and smoke a spliff, then buy a six pack or a 40 and come home and drink some cold brew and watch T.V. or something.

And it´s great to be SO into a movie when you´re stoned. Last week I did just what I said I liked to do and caught a great Spanish movie on T.V., it was called "El Milagro de P. Tinto", it was hilarious and had me laughing for the last 45 minutes at least, I mean cracking up!!

4. I don't have a dog, I wanted to smoke before South Park and that was the only way. I don't care if I get caught. There is nothing wrong with marijuana, it is an amazing plant that I believe can help this planet immensely if properly utilized, so I see absolutely nothing wrong with smoking something so powerful.

5. haha, they were talking to you

6. I´m not saying there´s anything wrong with it, just that I don´t enjoy smoking at home, can´t smoke ciggies either cause my sis has asmha so I´m screwed. I prefer to go for a walk (with or without dogs! xD) and look at the ocean or just enjoy the day when I´m toking alone. I´ve smoked at home a couple of times, wasn´t caught but didn´t really enjoy it, only good thing was I could smoke out my dogs. They get lovable as fuck when they´re stoned, wanting me to pet them all day and trying to climb onto my lap and shit xD!

7. Dude...we get it. Yes, weed is a good plant. You can stop incessantly preaching about this shit, its making you look like a tool.

8. dude smoke rises dont smoke in your basement, thats dumb

9. If you don't have a dog, go for a walk or something. Smoking in the house especially while others are awake is asking for trouble.

And just because you don't care about getting caught cause "it's a beautiful, powerful plant" doesn't mean that others are going all of a sudden change their views because you say that.

10. this post makes you look like a tool.

11. Your mother's a tool in bed.

Anyways,taking the dogs for a walk is the perfect time to blaze. I used to just pop open a window ( my room was in the basement, the window faced the back yard ) and sat on the window sill, then blazde. Was never caught and those were the times when I got highest.

12. oh hey, another new guy that turns out to be a douche, just what we need here :D

13. hey can you get me the easy button? i want to use it on your mom.
    thanks mate. :rolleyes:

14. Wow wow guys. Relax.

What happened to being friends here?

15. I'm sorry if I can't "let off" with preaching about how marijuana is so great. I'm sorry, this is something I'm passionate about and I thought that was welcome here. By the way, although I smoke in the basement, there's a door to go outside there, and I blow most of the smoke out the door. Tonight when I smoke again I'll actually be outside so it will be perfectly fine. Lighten up!