Almost got Arrested.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SonicKush, Jun 11, 2010.

1. #1 SonicKush, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    Alright so, Me my brother and a friend were trying to get some beer to go drink and toke with some girls we knew. They were having a party and there was 6 of them. We were talking ot this girl on myspace who said her and her friend could get it. She came by herself and said we had to go meet the driver. We walk through our neighborhood to the Middle school. The dumbass parked in the school parking lot. We hesitated but walked up and got into the car. The second we back out of the space. an Undercover pulls up behind us then a normalcop car pulls in front. next thing we know there we 6 cops total.
    The girl freaked out so we got out of the car. I figured we were totally fucked because me and my bro had smokedl ike 6 bowls out of his bong and had a couple beers:D
    They search the guys car and find a bong but it was brand new and the slide wasnt there so they thought it was a vase:hello:
    finally they made our dad pick me and my bro up and we smoked another bowl and passed out. and this all went down at about 3 am XD.

2. Ah, you almost didnt get arrested but it was a funny story lol.

Tell that dumbass not to park in schools anymore lmao

3. lol a vase? seriously.

4. Absolutely this. Remember that most states have completely different punishments when you're caught with MJ within 1,000 feet of any school, college campus, or park, or "other specified areas".

It's usually the difference between a minor misdemeanor and a fine vs. a felony charge, and long jail time (like 10 years or more).

Try and stay AWAY from these places whenever you want to go smoke. The charges are just not worth it...

5. well yeah , were not idiots we werent going to smoke there. The guy was just a retard and parked there.

6. who the hell could mistake a bong, even without its slider, for a vase?

7. maybe they just didnt care cuz there was no visible res or a slide

8. That's extremely pathetic