Almost getting caught by the po...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ß­ÅÐÐ_ŧ§, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Well, back when I first started I was kinda dumb, and me and my friends would find a place that looked good, concealed, and park the car, hotbox, get fucked up, sit around high having fun, and leave, well.. One nighe, it was DARK, we were just outside of the main part of town, me and 1 friend, he was driving his car this time... Im in passenger seat, I usually drove, but had no gas... well, we smoke about 2 big ass bowls, got baked, and suddenly head lights about a block ahead, but the just turned on, from no where, so I think there were parked wathcing us for a while or something, we open the windows, my friend put the shit under his seat, and I hide the pipe beside mine, the cops get out, walk over, and start talking to my friend, asking him what were doing, wheres th epot, he could emell it when he opened his door... I was scared, my family dont know I smoke pot, and would dis own me if I did.. that ontop of all the legal trouble, I was scared as hell, suddenly sober.. the cop asked what we smoked, and my friend said a few hits, we just started, well, my friend dont even have a license, he had only his permit, so that made it worse, well anyway, the cop hasnt said one word to me yet, hes giving my frined the old, stare at my pen test.. and they talk, do some paper work, the cop comes back and askes me if I know where the pipe is, I reache dunder my seat, and handed it to him. and he asked me my name, and went back to my friend and the other cop, by the cop car.. after a while my friend comes to the car about to cry, ands pissed, and tells me whats going on, he got charged with possesion of under 1 oz, no using, or paraphinalia (sp?) so he got off good, I was expecting th be next, and the cop asks my frined if he can drive, and he says yes, and he said drive home and park the car till he gets a license... and we left.. My frined has probation, classes etc.. and I got nothing at all, not a call, nothing.. we lost a sweet metal pipe, and about 1/8th of pot....

One of the weirdest things.... HE didnt get me, he didnt give my friend tickets for no license, or smoking it, or having a pipe, he was 15.. and he didnt talk to me...

2. sorry if my typing sucks, its 6 am, im tired....

3. if all you lost was an 1/8th and a pipe you got off lucky!

4. yea man youre lucky cops do wierd things man

5. damn that is so weird, you guys could of gotten charged with tons of misdemeaners and that shit, no lisense, possession, paraphanelia, etc... damn you got off very easy!!! shit! thats fuking badass