Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Almost fainted after smoking weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Parissssss, Apr 7, 2018.

1. So I last Saturday I was in the keyswith my bestfriend and I did smoke or anything that weekend and I was at the hotel laying in a hammock and out of no where I get up and start pulling my friend and saying somthing and all of a sudden I start foaming at the mouth and I’m pretty sure I bit my tongue, but I ended up having a grand mal seizure (age 14) and today (Friday) my friends and I went over to go chill and smoke a few blunt in our friends shed out back and it was about 80 something degrees and I was getting hot so I decided to get some air outside the shed and I start getting really pale and I almsot feel like I had a panic attack. So walking out of the shed I start to black out and get really sweaty so my girlfriends start freaking out because they think I’m about to have another seizure and that what they thought was happening but I snapped my self out of it grabbed a car and they gave me some water and after we grubbed on some McDonald’s but Idk what was happening I looked up “Almost fainting after smoked with Epilepsy” to see what other people were saying about it My friends think I need to stop smoking for a little but idk what to do or how to resolve this... it’s annoying asf I’m just trying to chill with my friends. but if anybody has any suggestions or could help me that would be great because I’m not trying to have this happend almost everytime I smoke

2. I was like this a bit last night after having too many bongs I went faint but it's cause I was stoned sat by the heater and I got too hot and it made me faint.

Try keeping cool in fresh air. Don't show other people you feel faint because they could make it worse panicking. Eat bananas. Drink water.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Make sure you’ve eaten and smoke a little less maby build up a bit of tolerance