ALMOST caught thread!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokersunited, Mar 11, 2013.

1. So I took about a 2 - 3 week tolerance break and then a week ago wanted to smoke up again so I smoked a bowl. I still live with my parents but have been getting away with smoking for a while.. My mom doesn't agree with drugs and would kill me if she found out I smoke. My dad used to smoke so he's more understanding about it but he doesn't want me to do drugs either. (He looks down on it now) my parents are older are like me and don't go to sleep very easily.. I'm a deep sleepier though and they aren't.. Anyways so when I smoked I did it in my bathroom and used a spoof. Afterwards I lit a couple matches and opened the door.. The bathroom aired out for a little but still had a little lingering smell. Afterwards I went in my room and just played on my phone.. I wasn't overly stoned at the time so I was functioning reasonably well.. I heard my mom coming upstairs so I opened the door and was going to go into the bathroom and "use the bathroom" just incase she smelled it. But when I opened the door she was right there.. She smelled it but it mainly smelled like a match so I was able to tell her that and she believed it (wasn't a lie) but she still went in the bathroom.. I was able to push her out though and tell her I had to use the bathroom.. After that she went away. It was so scary but such a rush getting away with it..

Then I took another t-break for 2 weeks and smoked the night before last but didn't really get high. Just a buzz.. But last night I went outside and smoked. While I was out there I saw my mom coming and had to stick everything in my pockets and rush inside real quick. She asked me what I was doing and said getting fresh air. Then I grabbed some munchies and tried to go upstairs but then she turned the light on and kinda just stood there .. I was able to manage and get pass her and go upstairs and finished the bowl in the bathroom l.. By this time I was so fucked up that there wasn't any white left in my eyes so I was afraid she might come upstairs so i used some eye drops which totally wasted my high. :/ ... Anyways this morning my dad confronted me about it and said my mom thought I was smoking and he asked if I was and said if I was give him the stuff and my mom would never have to know.. I told him I didn't and he believed me.. This made me realize how cool of a dad I have and hated lying to him but I didn't want to have to give up the pill bottle full of weed and my bad ah homemade bong.. He said my mom would probably search my room too so I was able to successfully get everything out of my room and hide it else where so she defiantly won't find anything and I'm not going to smoke for a while again so their suspensions will go away.

Anyways. Sorry it was so long but those are my almost caught stories.. Lets hear some of yours!

2. I almost got caught jacking it.

Made the orgasm more intense afterwards.

3. Auto-erotic asphyxiation? Hell nah! Try informing your parents that you're about to jack it.

4. I'm sitting in my room minding my own business cleaning my bubbler without warning my sister kicks open the door and screams I smell weed as loud as she could I'm sitting there in panic toss the bubble under a pillow and slammed the door shut opened the window and be an to vacuum to play it off . My parents come in and said why did you slam the door I was like I was butt naked getting changed....
    Haha I pulled it off

5. Cop caught me and my friends smoking in public, he just Turned the corner and said people filed complaints and told us to take our weed smoking elsewhere and actually let us keep the blunt. Not all cops are assholes

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

6. Smoking a blunt with my buddy while waiting for my guy at 1230am. See cop turn on my street mayb 50 yards away, fumbled the blunt to put it out (luckily it fell outa view of him n his bright as light) quick lit a cigarette (saved my ass 100%) rolls up next to me starts questioning me, told him was waiting for a friend, asks who my friend was n why I was here this late, told him I knew my rights and have family who are also officers, after 5 min of staring down eachother and interrogation he says where you gana go now and in puppy voice I was like " I'm gana go home!" He obviously knew we were up to no good but wasn't a dick about it.

7. I live in dorms. Me and my roommate share a walk in closet. My roommate and I thought it would be cool to hotbox our closet. So we started to think outside of the box and covered all of the vents, cracks, anything that was an airway in our room with blankets, paper and tape. We then locked ourselves in our closet and smoked out of our pipes. We were in their for like an hour and we literally had hot boxed our closet. We suddenly hear someone knocking and apparently we had a new roommate moving in and she was just trying to move in her stuff. That was the most nerve wracking hour of my life because since we were walking in and out of the door. We had managed to make the whole second floor smell like ganja. My roommate and I started panicking so we just sprayed the whole room with perfume. HAHAHAHAHAH we grabbed our shit and then we just dipped. Ended up in some orchards stoned smoking again. Best Sunday everrrrrr

8. what....? Eye drops don't ruin your high. The THC in your blood stream in unaffected by eye drops, lol.

9. So this happened when I was still living with my mom she had an inkling that I smoked but never actually found any anything to confirm her suspicions. Anyway I was getting high before school in my bathroom (something I did on a regular back then) and I had done this plenty of times before and never got caught. So I was pretty stoned and was taking one of my last few hits from my bowl when I hear a knock. My whole body froze up and I didn't know what to do, I heard my mom leave my room and just started spazzing. I was sure that she had smelled the weed and was calling the cops so like a dumb ass I just fling open my door, no spray or anything to mask the smell, and damn near jog to her room and bust open the door. And soon as she saw me she was like WTF is wrong with you why do you look like that. Then when she got closer to me she was like OMFG you smell like marijuana and the she goes rushing to my room. Long story short she not only saw my bowl with weed In It in my sink, she also saw my dub sitting on my sink to. And It was later revealed to me that the only reason she knocked on my door was to ask me if my school had a snow day and she had no clue I was smoking and she told me if I hadn't bust through her door she would've never known -__-

10. fuck nosey ass parents. even being in my neighbors backyard trying to chill and smoke my mom would try and catch me.

11. I hated hiding smoking from my parents, so I moved out. Now my girl wants me to quit, I have to hide it from her. Shitty. *puff puff cough cough*