almost caught in Car Wash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brentwal420, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Okay so me and my friend has just picked up a Swisher Sweet to roll a blunt with. I lived in Edmonds Wa (just north of seattle) at the time and was still in high school. It was very seattle like weather, a steady drizzle. We could not find a house to go blaze at, but right next to the 711 was a car wash. There were two car washes to the right and left and in the middle there was a hole the same size as a car wash but it had a ply wood wall in the back because they were remodeling it. So we went in there and were rollin up the blunt, when all of a sudden we saw a cop walk past. At first she did not see up so my friend had time to put the blunt and all the weed crumbs under his shirt. The cop noticed us seconds after and asked what we were doing. She walked up to us and said "smells like bubble gum", than we said "we were just smoking a swisher officer" and she asked us about some stolen property found on the other side of the car wash and wondered if we knew anything about it we said no and than she left me alone but that was one of the closest times to me getting caught, we caught lucky. Any thing like this ever happen to any of you guys?

2. DAmn, that must have been scary as hell. Did you guys steal the stuff?

3. whats a swisher.

4. You're a swisher noob.