almost caught by the pigsss

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dailyburner, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ok. Once upon a time there once was a stoner who lived in south carolina... One wendsday morning (late arrival for my school) he decided to toke it up with the new bubbler he had gotten .... and ohhh did it hit nice:smoking:
    anywho. 5 bowls lalter hes in school and he relizes that hes stoned as hell! so he decides to go to sleep. he is woken up with the question "did you take some money from her?" in which he replied something stupid a stoner would say. Little did he know tht the girl in the seat next to him (dumb bitch) "lost" her money... she got the resource officer and brought him in the room.. in which he pulled the students out 5 kids at a time. The officer told him to empy his pockets.. and when he went to feel what he had in his pocket he felt about a dime and a lighter... as they starred at him as he was pulling his pockets inside out he crubmles the weed in his hand and shoves the lighter up his sleeve... nearly shitting his pants he looked around to look at all they had in thier pockets.. and another studednt who was probaly stoned too (big pill popper) pulls out the girls money... *sigh* :eek:
    and i return to class safely .:hello:

2. close call bro. good story

3. i thought pigs were cops :confused:. Gj tho keep :smoking:

4. Stealthy McNinjaton

5. Good shit on getting away safe.

6. grats on not getting fucked by the long dick of the law

7. This story was better than I initially thought it'd be, good job getting away safe.

Moral: Pill poppers steal more money than weed smokers.

8. shit man, you lucked out.....I love hearin the quick thinkin us toker's can pull when needed....congrats

9. a regular ninja

10. Ninja !

Wariyah!

11. Pill poppers are just like herion addicts. As far as I'm concerned, prescription pills are more dangerous than herion or cocaine. Its readily available and can be picked up at your drug stores, your real drug dealers. :)

12. i wasn't aware that i could just walk into walgreens and buy oxys xanax etc...

13. No, but anyone can lie through their teeth to any doctor and swindle them into getting pills very easily. Hence, why there are so many addicts. I know someone who has 5 doctors at 5 different hospitals for the pain in her back. She gets pills from 3 of them and the other 2 give her a set of pain patches. The doctors have no idea about each other and shes getting high for free. Downing 300+ pills a month.

BTW, you can buy them from Walgreens if you know the right people. You can do anything if you know the right people.

14. My thoughts Exactly.

15. thats your idea of readily available?

16. Yes, when you can just lie out your ass and get what you want when you don't really need them. It doesn't take much effort if your an addict. Just make a doctors appointment and bitch about pain. You'll have them in hours. Thats readily available to me. You don't have to prove shit, all you have to do is say what they want to hear.