Almost Busted! Post your story here.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Abel1337, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Alright everyone. Calling all smokers! Extra Extra! Read all about it! Near busts with the boys in blue that left us sweating and scared:eek:, but full of joy:eek: and anger:mad: at the same time. Joy from the relief of not seeing a jail cell, and anger from our ruffled feathers that left us saying, "Damint! Those bastids killed my buzz! I'm outraged!"

So lets hear your stories peeps! Maybe they might educate us so we will be better able to avert our lonesome away from the attention of those crooked, hired mercenaries!

I have a few, but here is one of mine that you guys might find to be a good read:

Alright, let me give you the moral first. NEVER RIDE IN A FANCY CAR DRIVEN BY A YOUNG GUY LATE AT NIGHT WITH 3% TINT! It'll only get you pulled over!

My friend had an ounce of weed in his trunk. He swung by at 1 am to pick up my girl and I up to buy some papers to roll that shit up! After pulling out of the gas station, a pig instantly came up from behind and followed us, just getting us more and more nerved up. My friend, thank god completely sober and hadn't even got the herb out, followed all the traffic laws but since he has to be a lucky bastard and driving a fancy mercedes with dark tint. Copper flipped the lights, and we all thought "SHIT!" my friend played it cool, but when the cop threatened to get the drug dogs if we refused to allow a search, bastard, we all thought it was over! My girl was fuming under her breath that she got involved in all this while I was trying to play it cool, meanwhile my friend was basically kissing his ass good bye. And thean another cop, a girl cop, came out of the police car and said that she had to search us. I told her I didn't want to be searched and then she said it was a "new policy." I said, "Well, the policies I am affiliated with! Lol... So after she searches us, right(you know they searched us haha), they didnt find SHIT! So, it turned out that we got away and that is when my emotions went rampant!(as stated above^^) Anyways, what a relief it was to not get the cuffs slapped on us that night. (Booke em, Danny.)

Lets hear some of your near misses. I know you guys are full of them...

2. Cops shouldn't be allowed to lie like that... what bullshit

3. #3 Vayx, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
    Boring night, 4 of us decide to go to a local park and light up a few jays, and we brought some 26ers of vodka for the hell of it. We're sitting there just smoked 2 pretty fat joints, and i had just cracked the seal on my vodka when all of a sudden a cop pulls up through the park and drives up to us.

Here i am fucked cause im high as shit, have a 26er in my hands, and have 2g of weed in my backpack. The cop does the usual asks us what were doing, calls in backup, blah blah blah. Needless to say 4 more cruisers show up, so now we have 1 cruiser for each one of us lol:p.

So they make us pour out our 26ers and were pretty chill one of them even said "if i was in your guys position i woulda taken the vodka and chugged it and tried to pour it all over me, at least that way i wouldnt have had to pour it all out". The cops took a look at all of us asked us if we had any drugs, we all said no, asked if we had been smoking we all said no, but one of the guys there was high out of hsi mind and he looked on the stage of where he smoked himself stupid. B/c of how he looked the cops took him searched him but found nothing but papers.

Next the cops see my backpack on the ground which had nothing in it (took the vodka out and poured it out) but 2g of weed. One of the cops asks whos it is, so i fess up, and he searches through it finds nothing, so im relieved. All of a sudden a lady cop comes up and asks whos bag it was, so i tell her mine agian, and she proceeds to look through it, even though one of them just did, so im shitting my pants thinking there is no way in hell TWO fucking cops are gonna miss the weed just sitting in my bag, but sure enough she doesnt find anything and gives it back.

Ended up with 2 drinking in public tickets outta 5 ppl drinking and having weed on us but not being caught.

Best part was, when the cops left we realised we had another bag full of more alcohol and weed that was just outta the cops sight. We just started walking and rolling and drinking the rest of our night away :hello:

edit: i have so many stories of being stopped by the cops, stoned, drunk, and sober as well. We used to go to parties every weekend and end up walking home so we would get stopped at least once a week, and if the house party got busted it was always the same cops that would see us and be like "man cant you guys just not got caught one weekend, it would save us some time"

The cops here are pretty chill, i even got caught going 40km/h over the speed limit and the guy let me off with a warning cause i said i was forced to go shopping with the girls i was with and trying to get home as fast as i could to watch the game lol.

4. earlier this summer i had driven up to raliegh from the charlotte area to see slightly stoopid. two friends of mine came with me. after the show i was still quite baked, but my two friends didnt really just want to sit around to let me come down, so we started home. raliegh is confusing enough of a city in the daylight when your sober, so i got lost pretty quick. we had been lost for awhile when i got pissed off, realized that i was going the wrong way, and decided to pull a u turn. of course, as soon as i get going the other way the blue lights come on behind me. :eek: i was still stoned, my friends (both girls) were sober though, the car smelled like weed, and i had some in the car. so after i got done shitting the drivers seat, i started to slow down and pull over, and as soon as i do the cop changes lanes and flys by me, followed by 3 more cruisers. i went ahead and pulled off on the shoulder to stop shaking lol, and i looked at my friends and we all busted out laughing. that night could have ended terribly, but now its just a funny story for us.

5. I was on thanksgiving break and went home. Our city has a curfew of midnight where everybody under 18 has to be off the streets and cars need to be off the street by 1am. I went to an awesome party that night and was so crossfaded I fell asleep in my car. At 4 am I wake up to a police officer tapping at my door. I wake up and roll down the windows.

Officer: Hi can I see some ID? We have a midnight curfew here
    Me: Sorry officer I just fell asleep *hands over ID*
    Officer: Have you been drinking tonight?
    Me: No sir
    Officer: Please step out of the car

I open the door and get out where he then proceeds to search me and give me a breathalyzer test. He finds an eighth in my pocket and confiscates it then makes a copy of my information. He hands back my ID and I take out my wallet to put it back in and I'm so stupid when I took it out some esctacy fell out. He heard it but I don't think he saw it because i immediately put my foot on top of the three little blue pills. Close call and thank god because i was already on probation :D

6. me and this girl were doing it and i almost busted so i pulled out and blew in her eye

7. New years eve, I was in a shopping center that is extremely close to a police station. I got caught stealing some things from a store, well I didn't get caught. My friend and I played it cool and was like ''Yo you wanna go smoke a cig?'' I said sure, and casually walked out, the alarm went off and I instantly booked it. Ran straight away from the police station, crossed a main road, cars everywhere, didn't stop, cars stopped immediately I think there may have been a fender bender because of me? Now why was I so scared? Because I had no charges and I did not want to get on probation, plus I had 3 ex pills in my pocket and there was no way in hell I was getting a felony and definitely not ruining my new years.

SO I run behind a grocery store, and ditch everything but the pills. By this time I know cops are everywhere in the shopping center, I saw an opening into a backyard, and went through it. By this time it was fight or flight, and flight was definitely it. My adrenaline was pumping and I was reading to chew up the three E pills if it came down it but thats not what I wanted to do. I kept hopping fences and hopping fences for like 3 minutes.

For some reason I hopped the fence to this street in a neighborhood, I walk around the corner and what the fuck do you know, a bike was sitting right there. It was like a sign, a blessing, an awesome gift from whoever is out there. I stole the bike, and pedaled my ass off back to the neighborhood, called my friend who I was there with and said ''Meet me at _____'' he says ''dude cops are everywhere where are you'' ''Ill tell you what happened when I see you''

By the way, I had 3 of those bad boys that are in my avatar, and only my second time rolling. Amazing night.

8. A friend and myself pulled down a LONG dead end (like a twisting mile long) and parked my car facing the dead end. We have gone there multiple times to smoke, hang, and romp, all without a problem. Well, her and myself started smoking, and I take a hit, start holding it in, and she says, "cop, cop". I turn my head and look up into the rear view mirror to see where this cop is comming from behind us. I don't see anything, and then turn back facing the front of the car (the dead end) and see a cop riding a bycicle from a walking path looking right at me as I exhale my hit. He rides right next to my window, looking right into my eyes and keeps going.

Turns around and comes back and knocks on my window. I roll it down and he asks, "what are you two doing today". I don't say shit (partly because I was like a deer in headlights), and my friend says, "smoking a cig", even though it reeks of cannabis. He asks for our ID's, we comply and hand them to him. He calls them in, totally butchers my last name, and I politely correct him. Nothing comes back of course, and he hands our ID's back, and rides off.

We keep our weed and our clean records.

9. You don't sound like a good person.

10. Why is that?

11. Do I have to explain?
    I wouldn't mind explaining, but just reading your post, and you not knowing why... really puzzles me.
    You may be too far gone.

12. I still remember back at my dorm me and 3 other kids were blazing in the parking lot for a while. We were hotboxing and we've done this before and we might see a cop roll around every once in a while, but usually no trouble.. Not the story this time.

We get out of the car and just completely reak of bud. You can't NOT know we're stoned. Idk how many blunts we roasted but we were toasty.

For some reason, when this happened we had 3 big ass cigars with us. So right when we stepped out they lit those bad boys up and I lit up a cig.. Started walking back to the dorm when a cop rolls up as we're walking back to the dorm...

I think, fucking pig can't do shit to us... We're just walking through a parking lot in the dorm that I LIVE in... He has no right to stop me... Sure enough the blue lights come on...

I only had my pipe on me and my friends have weed and otehr things on them, all except one kid... He asks to search us for literally no reason.... I guess we reaked of bud,...

So he searches the first kid(The one with nothing on him) and then asks me if he can search me, and luckily I remembered my rights and said, Sorry officer, I do not feel comfortable being searched.
    He asid okay, I legally can't make you, but would you mind showing me there is nothing in your pockets..

I was wearing basketball shorts so I pulled everything out except for my pipe and pulled out my pockets just enough so it looked like they were empty, but left my pipe in it :D

I was the last the cop searched,,, Before the cop left he said - I can tell you guys are just smoking cigs and cigars.. You don't look high and don't smell, go on your way.

Fucking stupid ass pig.

13. Yeah man, stealing is bad. You should have dug a hole and ran underground like harriet tubman (no race inference intended) or better yet, a groundhog.

14. I lol'd

Luckily I've never had a run in w/ the cops while high in the whole month that I've been smoking. I'm sure its bound to happen sometime though.

15. And so did I hahahaha. Lets give a round of applause!:hello:

16. lol infyrno i just spent sooo long laughing at your sig
    +rep

17. Fuckin blazed at school, fucking ripped from chill'm, ha love it, thats what i fkn call it too haha, bust out teh chill'm, n e ways. Fkn some prick ratted me, no fkn clue how, i nvr stink and nvr talk about it at school. Principal calls me down, checks my bag, two fattys sittin there, left pipe and shit in car, forgot my fkn dubs from weekend in backpack. Fkn catholic school too so. Cop comes, fkn dead ripped I am haah, trying to talk my way out of it. Next thing I know, expelled two weeks b4 schools over, still got to write my exams too, fkn high for all of them hahaha, got a 98 in math, on a final, blizted! Anyways, I get them back all the time, every time we go visist all the cool teachers I smoke up the washroom ah, kids come in from time to time and leave immediately, thats when I knw to ditch haha. Smoked right outside too the next year even tho i didnt go there. Hope this makes sense haha.

18. Any more stories anyone??

19. #19 WookiesAreCool, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    This earned me a nickname for the latter half of my senior year but here it goes:

I am in a 1998 Audi A4 (I didn't include this for no reason) with three other friends and we all have something on us. My friend up front had a rolled blunt in his pocket, everyone has weed and I have an eighth and a bubbler. Due to some bad timing we pull out of a parking lot the same time a cop pulls in so he pulls out and follows us, and ultimately pulls us over.

In the time he stops us and him getting to our car I stash an eighth and sidecar bubbler under the driver seat and have to hide it with my foot. The cop asks me how old I am, and then points his flashlight at my lap, which had some shake on it and in an instant I reply, "Crumbs sir" and after holding the light on my lap for an eternity he went on with the stop. It was my finest hour of quick thinking. After the cop went back to his cruiser I took a beanie that was sitting next to my feet and put it in front of my shit. I didn't realize until after there were actually two cops and I don't know how the other cop didn't see me doing something. I'm not really asking questions though. It was a much abridged version but if you can imagine, that point when you are thinking about how you are going to explain this situation to your parents. It was a trip and all four of us smoked that blunt shaking and wondering how that cop bought my story.

Hope you all enjoyed.

20. me and the same girl were doin it, again, and i was about to bust but her mom walked in.i guess i got busted yet almost busted at the same time

:hello:thanks for the applause guys im here to humor you all