almost busted by the PoPo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scottarotamis, Apr 17, 2008.

1. It was one fuked up nite. Me and couple of my friends went on some farmers land, not knowing that we were trespassing to smoke a joint. While smoking the joint we saw the farmerin his truck coming our way, we jump in my car and got on the main road to get back into town. Guess what happen, cop car pasted us, he turned around and pulled us over. I was so fuking nervous, and all of us were fuking BAKED. I thought i was going to jail, but luckly i didnt. The worst thing was that i had a pipe wrapped in a shirt inside a bakpak in the trunk. The cops search my car and the bag, some how didnt find the pipe in the bag, thank god. But one of my best friend was search and he had weed in his sock, fyi he was the only one search, the cops said it looks like hes been smoking marijuana. But that muther fuking cop didnt find anything, we got to leave, which was so bad ass! I learned a fuking valuable lesson that nite, never trespass while smoking on some hicks land. Also I learned new and awesome hiding spots in my car, so its all good.

2. congrads man!!! Becareful next time!! your friend is very lucky!! that police officer needs to be fired lol...his dumbass!! Nah, keep em around just incase I run into his dumbass a lil later on in life lol!

3. i got busted for the first time two weeks (been smokin since 7th grade) ago and almost got busted again last saturday. me and 7 freinds were on the corner smokin a couple dutchs and the raiders (thats what my group of freinds call our cops) came down the one way street to shut us down. originally he jumped out to say we couldnt loiter cause someone was complainin that we were there and blazin, but my two boys chucked the roaches (one was about 2 inches the other like an inch) still lit behind this little wall we were sittin on. another raider rolled up and they searched all us and found nothin, than just smart assed around to make us feel shitty. they ended up peekin around the wall, and the noodle ass cop had the 2 inch roach literally 2 feet from his face, still lit, and didnt see it. they couldnt do nothin but hastle us at that point so they told us all to go home after a few degrading words. went back 15 minutes later and got the dutch and blazed a freedom roach.

sadly one of the dudes i was with got caught with 2 O's a couple days ago (at least it was schwag) we bailed him outta jail yesterday.

4. LMAO!

5. That night was a bitch....... So close to getting busted. Glad it was in my sock;). Best part is when we got back home my mom took us to McDonald's. :hello:

6. Lol thats crazy you guys are luckier than shit.

BTW - hallo to scottarotamis and sm0kindank you know who I am brosefs

7. Put it this way, if your not white and your near farm land in the night time smoking and cop sees your boy driving and he isn't white or if he is white and your not white. the cop is gonna profile you and pull you over thinking you have weapons. Trespassing doesn't always lead to being searched it all depends. I remember as a kid I was near some bridge area dam with some other people and this cop happen to spot us he stopped us and he talked to us saying we aren't suppose to be down here and told us to leave. He didn't search us or any of that bullshit.

8. So i had all my equipment in my vehicle, and i finally decided to transport it ninja style into my place before anyone could see, its the afternoon in a neighborhood near a university so traffic is minimal, and what pulls up, a cop van and it parks. OH SHIT im thinking, and then i just head inside, the cop turned up to ask my neighbor questions lol so im off the hook!!! for now :p !!

9. Im happy you weren't caught man and how big is this guys land that he saw you from god knows where?

10. If your white you go free or lessen charge. If your black you get harsher charges and bullshit.

Stereotyping and profiling is true, alot of police officers even black ones still remain racist.