Almost burnt my house down

Discussion in 'General' started by kvcc, Jun 20, 2008.

1. I was really drunk last night and high and put food in the oven and it was on ALL night.

Basically my parents are really pissed off at me

2. yea, it sucks when you do something stupid, and then realize how stupid it was, and then someone (your parents in this case) reminds you of how idiotic you were. I almost burnt my house down too, lol. Used a candle to light my lighter without noise while blazing a bowl. Ending up catching a napkin on fire, which then fell to the highly flammable indoor/outdoor carpet. I then proceeded to put it out with my barefeet, since it was the only thing around... and i figured burning my foot was a much better option then potentially destroying my house...

yea, stupid stoner mistakes suck... p.s. theres a good stoner mistakes anthology thread, so if you ever fuck up again, throw it in there

3. burn the house down and come to find out/ you didnt pay your homeowner's insurance last month.....cancelled.

that would suck a fat one!

4. Ovens are meant to be on/fireproof. You wouldntv burnt the house down. Hand your mother a couple dollars for the energy used.

5. i heard that. once my mom put a burger on the stove and she said she told me about it. but i found it out only when the house started filling with smoke. the house smelled like burnt burgers (nawwwwww, really?) for about a week.

6. Sounds like something someone would do for storys sake.. :wave:

7. Yeah 'cause no one's ever forgotten something in the oven

Ugh...F

8. It was sarcasm big dog.

9. in my experience sarcasm never really works well over the internet. you need the tone of voice to pull sarcasm off correctly without pissing people off (like it wouldn't, anyway).

10. Oh, sorry then. I guess I didn't get it.

11. i dont get it. is this sarcasm?>:smoking::smoking:

12. Did that same shit last 420 under the same very intoxicated circumstance.