Almost a month old.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by teh_ren, Nov 11, 2005.

1. For the last month my wife and I have been treating this plant like our baby. I put 3 seeds into a tubber ware container on 10-14-05, now today 11-11-05 I have 1 beatiful happy plant that is just growing like crazy. I look at it every 6 hours, and it seems like I see it grow more each time I check it out. I am doing a walmart / HomeDepot grow, basicly I have a budget of $40 and just a small corner of my closet to grow it in. I have been keeping notes of all my actions and been documenting everything I buy. Once I have smoked my first bowl of my home grown stuff I will post all my research here for people to enjoy. Here are some pictures from today.

PS. After reading a few guides again, I am wondering if I should be considering to switch the light cycle yet or if I should keep it on 24/7 for a little longer. The plant is not a foot tall yet, I have no problem waiting for it to grow a little taller, I have the patients, but I do not have the perfect light setup so I am not sure if I should switch to 12/12 now to keep the plant a little smaller. Just wondering, any input would be awesome.

Attached Files:

2. looking good our plants birthdays are like a couple days apart(10/11) check out my babies in my signature

3. 24/7? No wonder it's still growing so fast! I usually use 18/6 after a few days/weeks, lessens the strain on them. Takes longer, but I think (From what I've seen my friends do) that it maximizes the yield in the long run. But, to each his own, and that plant is looking great! -Peace