Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

almost 5 month old weed, is it safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Indigo_Gang, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Found a little .5 nug in a box i havent been in since the begining of january, tbh i have no idea where it came from and might even be older. i dont c any mold it just got really dry which id expect cuz its in a florida home with no ac lol. but is it safe to smoke, iv never had weed this old lol

2. I've wondered the same.. Left mine in garage for a few months in glass container... But mine froze and un froze a few times..I'd expect it not to be as potent but is it actually bad to smoke it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 killset, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    It's fine. Ive cured bud longer then that. As long as there's no mold or contaminants you could smoke bud older then you. There's not an expiration date. Improper storage can lead to the degradation of thc but that won't hurt you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You've smoked weed older than that before, I guarantee it.

5. Yeah it's gucci, the bud smokes the same as always lol

6. It will kill you
    Just kidding. It will give you cancer.
    Just kidding. It will make you fertile.
    Just kidding. You may have eyesight problems.
    Just kidding. You will die and come back to life.
    Just kidding. You will astral project.
    Just kidding. You will cough your head off.
    I'm not kidding. That shit is gonna be harsh with little THC.

7. 5 months? I had some OG recently that was two and a half years old, but properly stored and it still had a tad of moisture left in, but it never lost any flavor or potency, albeit was a little darker and browner due to the breakdown of chlorophyll and other substances. But still had that tasty hashy og kushy taste that it had from the get-go, so your should be fine.

8. As long as it's stored properly, a few months is nothing.

9. yea i noticed it was darker as well