Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

almost 4 month old bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frostycool210, Aug 1, 2011.

1. So I was going through my shit the other day and found a bag of weed I had left over from almost 4 months ago, maybe a little less. It's been stored in a ziploc baggie and been in my drawer for the whole time. Is it safe to smoke?

2. As long as it was sealed well, smells alright and doesn't have any signs of mold, I would probably smoke it.

3. check for molds bruh as stated above.

should be good tho.

4. take some pics

5. Sometimes i let mine sit for a month or 2 in a mason jar in a closet and when i smoke it afterwards it is so much better.

Decarboxylation :)

6. Since I already know this fucking retarded joke is coming I'll say it myself....

No it's probably bad, you should send it to me so I can properly dispose of it... :cool:

HAR HAR HAR.

7. happens to me too but i guess where i live its not too humid and mostly dry so my stash is just dried out. still gets a decent high mind, but thankfully never wet/moldy.