allman brothers

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by yellow bic, Aug 18, 2006.

1. has anyone here ever been to a allman brothers concert?

im going to one in sept. and im hoping that everyone at the show is smoking, i would assume they are seeing as how this band is a jam band and all lol

all i know is im dying to go to this concert, its at red rocks colorado, which is the best place for a concert by far hah

2. That show looks sick...Gov't Mule is playing too. Too bad I live in NY. Yeah, they'll be a shitload of people toking there. A lot of older folks too, it's awesome!

3. every year they come to charlotte/raliegh...and for the past five years ive been there.

its getting a little old, cuz ole boy cant perform like he used to...but warren haynes and derek trucks pull their weight. its still a great show.

4. red rocks is the shit i used to go there when i lived in co, i loved that place as a kid

5. saw them at Wanee Festival 2006 in FLorida and Bonnaroo 2005!!!!!! SOO BOMB!

6. They are a great band, have a blast.

7. My friends went to one last Sunday. I didn't have any money. Well, they lost a 80 bubbler, a pipe they bought that night. After all that, they got caught by the same cops with a 12 pack.

8. Ive been to a few of their shows, and might go next tuesday. Scooby is right, theyre really getttin up there, and their performance isnt top notch. Also because of liscencing issues, they cant play all the hit songs.

9. that will piss me off if they dont play all of there major hits.