Allergies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Angusbeefman, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Heys folks I have an unexpected problem. Someone in my household appears to be hella allergic to my 2 flowering plants. The plants live in my closet. I need to get a tent but that's gonna take time. Is there anything I can do now that will help? Thought about misting then with water to maybe make the pollen wet? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

2. if you have pollen, they are males and you can throw male pot plants in the trash, fire, garbage...what ever...they are worthless to most people....

if they are females and you have someone claiming to be allergic to their growing in another room...toss that person in the garbage and throw them away, because they are LYING.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol. They are northern light autoflower. Would that make any difference? Trust me I've made it clear that the plants are staying. Lol

4. no, female plants do not have pollen, and nobody in the last 10,000 years has ever documented an allergy to a pot plant just growing near them...dig deeper for other reasons they do not want that plant growing...fear of legal or employer problems, an anti-pot mind-set, what ever it is, it is not an allergy to pot plants growing in the same house.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool. The plants have never bothered me at all. Thanks for the info

6. You could try to get one of those fans that filter the air out of pollen and allergens as if circulates air but they can be quite expensive, surely if there is pollen in your air it came from outside, not the weed. It could be that the person is allergic to dust if you have lots of curtains and furniture that create dust, also do you have animals in your home? If I were you I'd take a solid 2-3h and clean your home from top to bottom the best you can and see if the allergic symptoms diminish.

7. #7 CBDBurner, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
    Their allergic to the terpenes I’ll bet ya I’m the same way have to wear a mask when trimming.
    It’s a plant. allergies happen. Google allergies from marijuana plants you’ll find lots of info on it.

• Like Like x 1