Allergic to my weed...pics !

Discussion in 'General' started by SotalyTober, Aug 14, 2012.

1. So yeah, the fuck is goin on here?
    I know it's from the weed, I know it's just this weed too because I smoked some indoors before this and I was fine an not itchy at all.

Now i'm getting this from my headies and it tends to be all over my body...

Attached Files:

2. also: this will spread anywhere I itch..

3. I dont know if thats from your bud or not. Have you made any changes in your diet? What about being exposed to dust or something else that you are not used to being around? Have you fallen in some grass lately? It could be a poisonous plant and the reason it is spreading from scratching is the oils left on your skin.

4. Are you sure it's the weed? Are you sure? To me, it seems like it could be many of things, I just don't believe it's the weed for some reason..but i could be wrong..but I doubt it..

5. i know people that cant pack a bowl but they can smoke fine. its wierd like that .
    if it touched you there then it might be a contact allergy or if you smoke it then get that it might be a good idea to stop. sorry bro

6. If you're actually allergic, you wouldn't be able to breathe.

7. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']If you're actually allergic, you wouldn't be able to breathe.[/quote]

False I have allergies that do not cause me to stop breathing. Milk, whey, MSG, and peanuts. I get headaches, scratchy throat, cramping, cloudy thoughts.

8. [quote name='"markhener"']

False I have allergies that do not cause me to stop breathing. Milk, whey, MSG, and peanuts. I get headaches, scratchy throat, cramping, cloudy thoughts.[/quote]

My freshman History teacher was allergic to cannabis... I know what the reactions are.

9. Hives bro take a allergy pill like benadryl

10. uh no you don't? Everyone has different allergic reactions to things, how're you going to say i'm the same as your teacher?

Seriously though, no need to be fucking dicks guys, stop thinking you're right about everything. I'm sure you're the smartest person on the internet but you can't know everything /sarcasm.

I'm almost 100% sure it's from the weed because i've tested to see. I woke up this morning not itchy, waited until around noon to smoke...smoked, and what do you know? fucking itchy rash.

Weeds grown with different shit, so i'm probably just reacting to somthing the guy grew it with? I have no idea.

11. most likely

12. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']

uh no you don't? Everyone has different allergic reactions to things, how're you going to say i'm the same as your teacher?

Seriously though, no need to be fucking dicks guys, stop thinking you're right about everything. I'm sure you're the smartest person on the internet but you can't know everything /sarcasm.

I'm almost 100% sure it's from the weed because i've tested to see. I woke up this morning not itchy, waited until around noon to smoke...smoked, and what do you know? fucking itchy rash.

Weeds grown with different shit, so i'm probably just reacting to somthing the guy grew it with? I have no idea.[/quote]

well in this case, you are allergic to the shit it's grown with, not the plant.

13. what are we supposed to be looking at? it looks like theres nothing even wrong wit your arm

14. it's not like i'm trying to bash on the marijuana, chill.

@stonerchick if you have those random bumps on your arm too...well then i'd get checked out.

15. you got arm herpes.

/thread

16. Yea, take a benadryl or something for it, hopefully the next batch won't make you break out... also wash your hands well if you are itching and it is spreading, maybe even a good scrub in the shower

17. poison ivy/oak/<insertname> can take a bit to produce a rash/hive and being an oil, will spread as you itch and touch other parts of your body (don't scratch then grab your private area, you won't have a good time...).

If you were allergic to pot, your bronc tubes would have swollen up from smoking it...lungs too..i.e..it could cause you to not be able to breath.

the skin condition is from contacting something that you are 'allergic' too...not pot smoking.

a pet can walk too near a plant, later you pat on the pet, and then later touch your arm...rash...

18. wash hands, body, clothes, wipe down areas of furniture you touched using a soap like Dawn dish soap (breaks down oils very well, without hurting organics)...:wave:

19. hehe i cant see any bumps! looks like a bumpless arm to me