Allergic to my fertilizer?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gyt, May 26, 2009.

  1. Not my ladies, me! I've got a few in my closet and they're growing great. They're not moldy or anything.

    But I've noticed that I wake up with the snuffles every morning now and within the last week I've lost my voice and come down with what seems to be laryngitis (I've lost my voice, my throat is sore and my nose runs all night).

    I'm using Happy Frog and molasses to fertilize and I've got the ladies in coco.

    Has anyone else ever heard of anything like this?
  2. Sounds to me to be more like seasonal allergies. I had those symptoms for about 3 weeks not too long ago. I could be wrong though, not sure how you will be able to check. I guess you could sleep in another room for a while if possible and see what happens.
  3. ^ What he said. I don't even grow. I've been having a sore throat and shit and as we speak I'm sniffling. :(

    I think it's the beautiful season change we're experiencing. Just pop some pseudoephedrine and be on your way or benadryl at night. Sudafed will just wire you.:p

Share This Page