Allergic reaction to ibuprofen, help

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by So_savage420, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Hey blades, I was at work today and had a headache so I asked this girl I work with if she could spare some Advil. She says yes I take em, turns out it was ibuprofen 800mg which were prescribed to her....shit got real.

I had all the symptoms that were listed for an allergic reaction except tongue swelling and face swelling...felt like I want to pass out for 10 minutes but 35 minutes go by then the symptoms wear off but my body is like "hey asshole you have to rest this off" so I did.

My question is it safe now to smoke some good ol' maryjane? I mean my body feels 90 percent better then it did just feel sluggish. Maybe just a few tokes here and their?

2. yeah youll be straight, you might be alergic to anti inflamitiories (NSAIDS) like ibuprofen and asprin. i know some people that are allergic to both. oh and if your allergic to something take allergy medicine (aka benadryl or tylenol pm) next time it helps alot. i was alergic to wellbutrin and i think i wouldve scratched all my skin off if it werent for benadryl.