All you can eat restaurant high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jonzing4ever, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I went to a "buffet" with 6 friends to wish one of our friends a good trip to Australia, I'm from Montreal, Canada. Basically we smoked about 3-4 joints in a park before hitting the AUCE restaurant and smoked again right before going in.
    Anyways, as we walk in, my friend asks if there's place for 7 and I just started fucking dying of laughter. I was looking at the hostess's reaction as she saw 7 guys walk in prob thinking " fuck these guys are so high they're gonna empty the whole restaurant".
    I think the waitress new we were high bc she made us pay before lol (I saw her giving receipts to a family next to us after their meal).
    Anyways everyone was just so out of it and concentrated on their food... Sometimes a debate would start based on if other people knew we were ripped and so on...

You guys have any cool restaurant stories? And do you think non tokers know your high?

2. One time me and a few buddies went to this Asian restaurant to slam after smoking a few blunts. When one of my friends was up at the buffet getting more to slam we put one of those mini fucking squid lookin things in his drink. He noticed it when he was about to take a drink n we all started cracking up.

3. One time me and a friend got super blazed and went to a Chinese buffet. We sat down at a table and the waitress got us our drinks. So we are sitting there forever at the table wondering when the waitress is gonna come back so we can order our food. After a little bit we both look at each other and bust out laughing. We were so high we forgot we can just go up grab a plate and get the food. Haha

Good times lol

4. This is real. Dawg.

I ate at a buffet world and some kid ate like 50 chicken balls and then puked everywhere, so they paid and left.

The puke sat there for 20 minutes before the manager basically walked up and yelled "IF THEY MADE THIS MESS THEY SHOULD OF CLEANED IT UP!"

I'll never forget this. And yeah i was high for the whole time and laughed until i realized the puke sat there for that long..It looked so strange beside a chocolate fountain.

5. haha Thats awesome:D

6. All I can say... Waffle House. Too many 2am shenanigans to even recall half.

7. Just this past weekend, my friend and I went to an all you can eat korean bbq place. We put down like 20 some odd plates and the korean ladies were just staring at us. They didn't seem like they knew. I hope.

8. Lllololol pretty good stuff

9. I laughed so much, it was a struggle to finish reading this. I can't imagine having actually been there and high on top of it. What piss poor management though.

10. One of my favorite memories. We went to IHOP with 3 of my friends and I on that free pancake day and everything was just so fucking funny. All of us had eaten some of the edibles ever and they started kicking in as we were pulling up. As soon as we sat down our waiter was a dick to us (I think he probably knew) and made it a point to tell us that we had to order drinks before we could get free pancakes. So we did that and also ordered chips and salsa before our pancakes arrived (weird fucking combo lol.) Almost all of the syrups were gone and we didn't notice until the waiter dropped off our pancakes and walked off. My friend J then proceeded to try and reach over to another booth and steal that syrup but he couldn't get his grip on it and just gave up (at this point we were dying of laughter and just wanted to leave.) My other friend Aj was acting gay just to embarrass us and kept saying weird shit out loud just dragging more attention to ourselves lolol. Eventually we said fuck this, paid, and tried to leave a tip but my friend tossed it right into the salsa left over from the appetizer. I still wonder what the waiter did with those $5 submerged in salsa.

11. Damn! I had that experience today! It wasn't a good one either! I was laughing so much because I felt like I was going to attack the small pregnant Asian lady. I was gonna walk the runway on her.

12. Definitely the best I was at this burger place called Five Guys and we were standing in line waiting to order. One of the other guys just tells me I'm smiling my ass off. I didn't realize it at all until he told me, then thinking about it I realized I was probably brimming for a good few minutes. Just laughed about it thinking how derp I probably looked.

13. I went to a chinese buffet with my cousin an we were blazed as fuck well we had about 7 plates each an ate so much that they started cutting down on the portions they were putting out XD

14. I'VE BEEN THERE!!!!!i