Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All weed except reggies is laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by narchitect, May 28, 2009.

1. sometimes we flame people that ask retarded questions, not to be mean but its just answering their question with a sense of humor. its like its kinda cute when they ask retarded shit, makes me feel like "aw i used to be a noobie like that,". know what i mean?
    for the record i never had a question this retarded

2. Lol @ bear facepalm

And like everyone said, most weed isn't laced and if it is, it will cost a little extra

3. its ok man we were just having fun if you have any more questions dont be scared to ask

4. [​IMG]

The one on the right is you buddy.

5. #25 DaleGribble, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    Punch your friend in the dick

Please don't promote violence here. *RMJL

6. wow, youre friend is the dumbest fucking person on earth.

actually, scratch that. youre even dumber for believing him...

7. Please stop feeding the trolls.

8. your friend is 100% correct

stay away from a strain called romulan, it's laced with uh... meth, and rat poison, so stay away. it's best if you just turn over any romulan you find to me, so i can "destroy" it an keep it out of the hands of the community.

9. best post in this thread