Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All weed burns black

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CaliBudE, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 CaliBudE, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Renewed my rec and picked up a lil bit of jack herer and some sour diesel kief

image-4186606879.png

Got a question for you guys ...... I also picked up some 707 it kinda of smelled like an OG I told the budtender and she said the same thing ......

They didn't have much of selection and didn't want to walk out empty handed so I asked the girl how it was ..... She said people liked it so I asked how's it burn ?

Does the ashes burn black ? She didn't know what I was talking about and another budtender that was helping another patient out said all weed burns black ..........

I said no , good bud turns into white /grey ashes ........so the 2 budtenders and the other patient made look like I had no clue what I was talking about ........ I think they even made a joke or something ..........

So who's right ? The 2 budtenders and the patient or me ?

I know the weed isnt top shelf but it smells good n it was $8g

2. Ive never heard of that saying before butt i could be living under a rock

3. Yeah good buds ash turns white because all of the thc and such have been absorbed in the smoke, a bowl isn't done if there is still black in the bowl

4. I use to pick up from this place that never flushed their weed cause thered be fireworks in the bowl even after done lighting and the bowl would just ended looking like black dirt or as compared when I get some top shelf and the ashes end up white ..........

I think it was here that I read when bud ends up being black was cause it wasn't flushed properly ......

I still think I'm right

5. Gray ash means ur bud has been properly flushed. U don't want black...

6. If your cannabis is flushed properly before harvest you should have white ash when it's done smoking. However if the flowers haven't been flushes as much the ash will certainly be darker. In my experience the buds that burn to white ash taste and smoke the best.

7. [quote name='"morange"']If your cannabis is flushed properly before harvest you should have white ash when it's done smoking. However if the flowers haven't been flushes as much the ash will certainly be darker. In my experience the buds that burn to white ash taste and smoke the best.[/quote]

[quote name='"GiantAssAnt"']Gray ash means ur bud has been properly flushed. U don't want black...[/quote]

Thank you that's exactly what I've been saying but the budtender girl that was helping me didn't even know what I was talking about and the other blonde jumps n says all weed burns black ......

It's kind of annoying to know more about bud than the budtenders themselves ,

They weren't even cute .

8. not all good bud turns white...good sativas turn white or anything loaded with thc, like hash.

just curious, whats the price on a gram of keif?

9. Yeah honestly the way the MMJ scene has headed it's not surprising you are finding a lot of uneducated employees. The market grew so fast and lots of people jumped in for the cash. That's why they hire attractive women over knowledgeable bud tenders. The good thing though, is there's plenty of places to choose from, and there are some really legitimate clinics.

10. [quote name='"the buds"']

not all good bud turns white...good sativas turn white or anything loaded with thc, like hash.

just curious, whats the price on a gram of keif?[/quote]

So with indicas some burn black ? .....$10

11. [quote name='"morange"']Yeah honestly the way the MMJ scene has headed it's not surprising you are finding a lot of uneducated employees. The market grew so fast and lots of people jumped in for the cash. That's why they hire attractive women over knowledgeable bud tenders. The good thing though, is there's plenty of places to choose from, and there are some really legitimate clinics.[/quote]

Yea ...... Well the one in the pic is from another clinic I went to not too far from the other one and they usually good bud and good looking girls .... You can't get 4gs for $42

12. the dispensary buys cheap weed from dumb asshole growers who could give a fuck less if they flush the nutes/chems out of the plant or not. So they are just covering it up by playing stupid, and/or lieing. Properly grown organic weed does not turn black it turns grey or white

13. [quote name='"hurb1"']the dispensary buys cheap weed from dumb asshole growers who could give a fuck less if they flush the nutes/chems out of the plant or not. So they are just covering it up by playing stupid, and/or lieing. Properly grown organic weed does not turn black it turns grey or white[/quote]

Yea that's ficked that they either don't know or are trying to tell me it should burn black ......

14. hahahahhaahahha fuck that dispensary then..

15. [quote name='"rallyboosted"']

hahahahhaahahha fuck that dispensary then..[/quote]

Yea ..... Past few months everytime I go in there is always someone new ...... Now I'm going to another clinic down the street ........ Yesterday there wasn't much to choose from even their top shelf looked bunk ...... But I got a gram of they mid shelf cause it was double stamp Thursday after 10th stamp it's bogo on any gram plus most of the time they have good bud and if you go in during happy hour it's a 45 1/8th ........

I'm sure I'll go back but they lost my respect .......I know they could care less ...... I might write a review on weedmaps but they'll just pay to get it removed .

16. Okay. Now reading all this it sounds plausable. My boy was a budtender and he jus started smoking weed 3 weeks ago. 1000 pardons!!

17. yea dude tis fucked that is:cool:

18. [quote name='"BDS415"']Okay. Now reading all this it sounds plausable. My boy was a budtender and he jus started smoking weed 3 weeks ago. 1000 pardons!![/quote]

Haha ...... Its cool .... I seen an ad earlier looking to hire budtender no experience necessary ...... I might give em a call if nothing happens at my interview tomorrow ........kind of far but how cool would working at one be .....

19. OP, when the buds arent dried out enough the ash will be black (pretty much just charged bud) and dried out bud will burn to a white/grey ash.

20. ^Not if it hasn't been flushed. Been there done that.

Id stop going to that place man. Seems like they're trying to make it seem normal to disguise their unflushed shit.

Now my bud, a variety of strains and i/s ratios all burns to a clean white ash.