All time favorite zombie movie

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, May 9, 2013.

1. Ever since I was really young I always thought zombies were pretty rad. People say it's not possible which I don't understand. Aren't dogs able to spread rabies to other dogs via saliva? The bitten dog gets infected with rabies, turns rabid and bites other dogs.

What if a new virus was created by scientists and then was introduced through biological warfare during a war. Some fucked up country like North Korea. It would be like human rabies, turns us rabid and spreading through saliva.

Anyways, what's your all time top 3 favorite zombie movies?

Mine are 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead (remake) and Shawn of the Dead. I don't really care for old stuff like the original dawn of the dead but it was still pretty good.

Omega369 :wave:

2. Traditional Zombies come back from the dead. I think the idea originated with voodoo.

You need to read world war Z that shit is awesome.

My favorite are shawn of the dead and Planet terror.

3. i like dawn of the dead and the first resident evil, shit was cool. i really like realistic zombies.

4. Read World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide ;)

Although cool, I don't know if I believe in traditional zombies.

Omega369 :wave:

5. Shaun of the Dead

6. Oh, me neither...lol Have you heard about the zombie caterpillars?

7. My favorite is probably 28 Days Later. I also like the original Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead. Shaun of the Dead is of course a classic.

I watched this 70s zombie movie called Zombi 2 a few days ago, and it was pretty good. The zombies were disgusting, and I thought the effects were excellent, especially for their time.

And they're not really zombie movies, but I do enjoy the original Evil Dead movies.

8. i like the idea of traditional zombies, a decrepit rotting corpse coming back from the dead is fucking badass in my opinion. But yeah like the guy above me, i thought the evil dead movies were pretty cool.

9. Shawn of the dead

10. Night of the Living Dead
    White Zombie
    The Serpent and the Rainbow

11. It's the remake to Dawn of the Dead

12. Got to be 28 days later and Shaun of the dead

13. Night of the living dead was awesome even though it was in black and white.
    Shawn of the dead was good.
    Dawn of the dead was pretty cool
    28 days later awesome

Zombeis of mass destruction was actually pretty cool. - It's about a small town where there's an outbreak and these two gay guys are trying to survive and take shelter in a church that tries to turn them straight.

Doghouse (I think that's the name) was pretty good. - These guys take a dude's weekend to a cabin in the woods but all the chicks of the town are turned into evil mutant zombies.

14. Oh, Oh, Oh I forgot dead and breakfast. That movie has a zombie jug band in it.

15. Anyone ever see the movie Fido? It's about keeping zombies as pets after the zombie apocalypse.

16. I know this is about movies but if you play video games check out dayz the best zombie game.

Also Russians did experiments on dogs and brought a couple of their heads back to life as well as one full dog for 5 minutes during the 60's I think

Favorite would have to be 28 days later and Shaun of the dead lol

17. God i can't remember the name of one i just saw but i loved it! it was so true to life and gory as fuck. I love any movie with true to life violence and blood scenes. This one actually scared me a bit.

28 days later is good and so i 28 weeks later or w/e the sequel was i also liked dawn of the dead but mainly for the disturbing beginning.

Edit: also yes i have always theorized that a natural evolution of rabies or it being weaponized could start a zombie outbreak although i think the national guard and military would have that shit under control pretty fast except for cities. Thank god i live in the country with 300 yards of fields around me. No zombies are gettin past my .300 mag :laughing: