All these stories about Suicides from Gay Bullying...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DV, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you want to call it that way as they decided to call homosexuals people who liked to fuck male asses.
    The only wierd thing about gays is that they don't like pussy.
    But bisexuals are okay, I wish I wasn't so tabooed and brainwashed so that I could enjoy fucking a man.

2. Uh, yeah I don't really want to watch two men have sex, but we aren't talking about public sex....... and this thread isn't about whether or not you guys like gay people it's about unneccessary bullying so quit with the thread hijacking, NO ONE CARES.

Our mouths are for eating, not giving oral or smoking.... I'm guessing you're guilty of both. :rolleyes:

I'm done contributing to the thread thieving.

3. So, if I enjoyed fucking dead bodies, no problem, right? The pleasure that comes from it is natural, so it's all good?

4. I don't only want oral. So, it's not like I'm craving something un-natural. Although it'd be nice, I'd rather have vagina. Since, it was designed for that purpose. Honestly, the kids that killed themselves, were probably already going to kill themselves due to the way they viewed things in life.

5. Wow, I think Im in love with you.

+rep

You're a really good person. :)

6. off topic, but i think people tend to think in black and white with gay people.... either they choose it or are born that way. people do both..

let me elaborate:

you're a 6th or 7th grade boy... and a really pretty 8th grade girl comes into class wearin' skimpy clothes... you experience a certain physical reaction. now imagine one kids surprise/shock/fear/idontknow when an 8th grade boy walks into the room and he experiences that same reaction....

that^ =/= the kid who doesn't get enough attention from daddy or whatever so he goes out and decides he's gay... and let's be honest, you're kidding yourself if you say those types of people don't exist too... just like with anything else, there are people who subscribe to it just because they think it's cool and want people to see them also being cool.

and let's face it, no one likes an attention whore all sexual orientations aside

7. There should be no problem, in fact there isn't. Except legal problems but they are not natural because they are created by man (in your point of view)

8. sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me

grow up, get over it, dont get trolled so easy in lfe

9. Yeah. I do feel bad for the gays that are ACTUALLY born that way and CANNOT help it. But, i find it extremely hard to believe that ANYONE could NOT enjoy STRAIGHT sex. Like, over half of gay people are the "daddy didn't love me" kind that are just trying to be different and independent. And, those retards give the real gays a bad name. That's why kids make fun of gays.

10. Well, if all you see wrong with fucking a dead body is the legal concept, I feel bad for you.

11. Well we agree on something. :hello:

12. What's wrong?
    ethics?
    Those are behavioural rules that were favored by natural selection.
    Like, say, in a tiny island with no food human sacrifices were commonplace, as a method for population control. (E.g. Pacific islands people)

13. There are some close-minded, ignorant people here.

14. #54 Yizzer, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Webcams will lol...that kid at Rutgers that killed himself I read was on his room mates Webcam or something like that hookin up with some bro...that's pretty fucked up of the kid to do, to set up a webcam on your room mate is fucked up especially for that reason, he should NOT have broadcasted that shit. He's fucked now and he diserves it. I don't like support or encourage being gay, but as long as they aren't bothering me I don't care what they do, not my business. I treat em the same, classmates, etc. Like I said, as long as they aren't bothering me. What this kid do was just invade the poor kids privacy, the more I think about it the more shitty that asshole is...I hope he gets real fucked.

15. When you die, would you like for a bunch of creeps to fuck your dead body? You'd be fine with it, right? You're dead, who cares, right?

16. Yes.
    But if I could choose I have already posted what I want done to my body when I die.

17. It's hilarious how sensitive people get on the 'gay" subject.

18. For reals? Like, how can people who are supposed to be chill and shit, be so hateful? This really doesn't make sense.

I can understand the dislike of the people who are "gay" because it's trendy. I dislike them as well. But to "typecast" every gay person because of that is just silly. That's like saying every black man is a "gangster" or a "thug" just because some of the race acts like that. Doesn't make very much sense does it?

How can anyone say what is "natural" of the body? We have no absolute proof that God created a vagina for fucking, and the ass be left alone. Have any of you ever talked to God, and asked him? No? Well alright then. I'm not bashing Christianity or any other religion, but if something is telling you to hate a group of people, I think that's a bit wrong.

Also, I understand that hating gays is y'alls opinion, but why do you have to be so hateful about it? I'm not saying you have to love gay people, but close-minded hate isn't fun for anyone... I don't like metal music, do I cringe in disgust if someone who does comes near me? No. People would consider me and ass, and not want to be around me.

:(

19. Well... we do know that when you fuck vaginas, BABIES ARE MADE!:eek:

When you fuck another dudes shit-hole, your just gay.

Also, the average vagina is in between 4-7 inches in depth. SAME WITH THE LENGTH OF THE MALE PENIS!:eek:

20. Agreed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.