All praise to Allah... the creator of the worlds and universes

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DamagedButNotBroken97, Jan 18, 2022.

1. I made this thread to spread my love for the religion Islam please don't hate....

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I respect all religions, all the best on your spiritual journey.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. "Please don't hate". Isn't that what we should ask of everyone, no matter what their religion may be?

Hate twists and deforms the soul.

We have to stop listening to the priests who divide us and listen to the creator. Every religion has a version of the Golden Rule. No matter which version is yours, try to follow it.

Granny

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. #4 garrison68, Feb 1, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    I do not agree with the Golden Rule, it has caused much pain and suffering since it's inception. The best approach to living, the ancient Silver Rule, is to not do anything to anybody that you would not want done to yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Everyone is different. As long as it is a message of peace I respect any religion one wishes to practice..

6. But this is weed forum but this marijuana forum but this is ganja forum but this herb forum but this Maryjane forum but this is reefer forum but this is tree forum but this is bud forum

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Creator of the Universes?

Come on now. Why would a God creator of the Multiverse which strictly follows math and logic with no fallacies show himself in a ridiculous religion originated by 1 determined man? Doesn't take a genius to see the problems....

8. I heard from Aubrey Marcus on Rogan, the 'platinum rule' "treat others as if they are yourself"

Regardless i think the essence of all of them are the same

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 garrison68, Feb 2, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    I beg to differ, because they are not all essentially the same and the difference is not subtle. For instance, the churches sent out missionaries and armies to conquer and convert, using the Golden Rule as their reasoning, "If I were a pagan, I should wish to be saved". An allegory which might hit home would be that some men have a very real desire to be aggressively seduced by an attractive woman. If this were to happen to females, for the vast majority, it would be considered rape.

I do not want assholes "doing unto" me, what they want, or say they want, others to do to themselves.

This is the essence of what is wrong with Xianity and the Golden Rule.

The ancient Silver Rule, from the Orient, got it right: Do not do anything to others, that you would not want done to yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. And for everyone's information I am actually Christian spreading the knowledge of other religions... In this case Islam..