All Organics under Amare Lights

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by BearBuds, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Hello all, this is my first grow journal on here and I couldn't be more excited. Unfortunately the site would not let me post my journal when I tried a few weeks ago. I wanted to lay out my plan and get some advice before I started but it to late for that now so I am going with what I have. Below are my notes for this grow. It explains everything going on down to each nutrient. I would love to get some advice from all you grow masters so please feel free to drop some knowledge on this noob when you see fit. I will be posting pictures when I get home. The girls just got topped a few days ago and I had some serious temp issues when I first started so they are a little small but really starting to take off now just over 2 weeks into veg. Lets grow!

ShedGrowJournal 2.0! (open to alterations as observations continue throughout the grow)

Veg Tent:
    1. eBay 24” x 24” grow tent *
    2. Clones or seeds
      1. No more than 5 plants at a time, optimal number will be either 3 or 4
    3. PH Kit (look into electronic but more than likely will be test strips)
    4. Canna Coco Coir *
    5. Rice Hull *
    6. Roots Organic *
      1. RO Grow
      2. RO Surge
      3. RO Trinity
    7. Worm Castings *
    8. Fish tank pump
    9. Timer
    10. 4 Hard Pots (4 small cloning and 4 2 gallon)

Flower Tent:
    1. Amare Tech SE250 light
    2. Milliard 36”x36”x73” Grow tent (MEASURE FIRST)
    3. Canna Coco Coir, worm castings, kelp meal, oyster shells
    4. Roots Organic Nutrients
      1. RO Bloom
      2. RO HPK
      3. Other Nutrients
        1. Molasses
        2. Other big bloom Nutrients
    5. Timer
    6. Temp reader
    7. 4 Hard pots (3.5 gallon)
    8. Construct SCROG net

Cloning/Germination:
    1. Cloning Tray
    2. Root gell and powder
    3. Cloning cubes

ThePlanStan:

Water must be PHed before feeding (between 5.8-6.2)

Vegetative Stage:

First 48 hours lights will not turn off.

After 1 week (or until I can sync light up with day time hrs) lights go on 18/6 time schedule for the remainder of Veg

Mix Coco to fill 4 clone pots and 4 2 gal pots

65% coco, 25% rice hull, % Kelp Meal, oyster shucks, worm castings

While in Clone Pots

Water once every few days depending on coco moisture with 1/2 tp 1/4 strength RO Grow , Root Excelorator, Great White Shark Mycroize

Once plant has grown 3 nodes transplant to 2 gal pots

Allow plant to recover for 24 to 48 hrs then TOP THAT BITCH.

Nutes For Veg

Start with 2 days of nutrients to 1 day of water. See how plants react, adjust accordingly

RO Grow, RO Trinity, RO Surge, root excelorator, possibly other good veg nutrients

Water with tea from SD Hydro 2 times/week

Begin LST

Continue to veg until plants are between 1 and 1.5 feet tall (probably between 3-5 weeks)

Once plants have hit this height it is time to transfer.

Flowering Stage:

Lighting schedule for Flowering starts at 12/12 for 2 to 3 weeks. Then will be 11-13 light to dark.

Mix Coco for flowering pots

70% coco, 30% rice hull, Neam Seed, Oyster, other nutes (worm castings possibly).

Nutrients will start with 3 days of nutes to 1 day of flush water starting week 2.

If coco drains well, water 2 times per day

First in the morning before work, then in the afternoon when I get home

Nutes for flowering

RO Bloom, RO HPK, RO H2P, other nutrients

Water with tea from SD Hydro 2 times per week

Set Up SCROG net to continue LST training

Week 2 or 3 of flower depending on height of plants

Lollypop all plants

Cut clones

Continue feeding schedule until 10 days prior to harvest

Give plants 10 days of flushing w/ un-sulfured molasses before harvest

Allow coco and plants to start to dry out in pots after flush

Give 36 hours of darkness

CHOP THEM BITCHES DOWN!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

First Run!
    Strains
    1. Pineapple Express
      1. Sativa/Indica Hybrid
      2. Height - Tall
      3. Flower - 56 days
    2. Afgooey
      1. Indica
      2. Height - Short
      3. Flower - 56 days
    3. Chronic Thunder
      1. Indica
      2. Height - Medium
      3. Flower - 60 days
    4. Northern Lights x Big Bud
      1. Indica
      2. Height - Short to Medium
      3. Flower - 55 days

• Like Like x 2
  2. pics brah?

3. Yes indeed, I will be home from work later today and will grab some pictures as soon as I get home. My b I just couldn't wait to start the journal haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. How do I post pics on here?

5. Never mind I am a moron lol. Here is the pic. Just the veg set up for now. Getting all my flowering tent supplies next week and will start flowering the week after hopefully.

Attached Files:

6. how long have you been usin rice hulls?

7. This is my first time with rice hulls. Just trying to keep my grow as sustainable as possible. Ag bi-product rather than mined volcanic rock.

• Like Like x 1
  8. UPDATE: The pineapple express does not seem to be doing as well as the others. All other plants that were topped have put on new growth but the PE is lagging behind. Only adding about one small leaf. Any suggestions? Would a foliar application help them? despite the fact that its coco it seems that they are not draining very quickly. Only having to water 1 time every 3 or 4 days.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 BearBuds, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    UPDATE: Moved the 4 band T5 light that I have to 10 to 12 inches away and began LST. Hoping that this will help evaporate the water a little faster and courage less stretch. Could use some advice on the last update still.

Attached Files:

10. Wit coco bro u can get away wit watering 1 time a day. Coco doesn't hold nutes like soil. But wit how small urs is 2-3 days is OK. But once they get bigger u wanna do everyday ull see them explode once u start watering daily. Looks good and on it question about the PE so strains will recover fast then others so u have to take that into account and also they look a Lil young to b topping right now. How many tops did u top right now 1-2 is ur max let those get 2 nodes then top another spot. Also I've been topping my main and the lowers first then work my way to the middle tops letting those lower tops catch up while the middles recover from being topped.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you for input. I am glad to know that they are still looking good and perhaps the PE is just taking longer to recover. I have started watering with less water in the hopes that they will dry out faster and I can water more frequently.

In regards to topping, I allowed them to get 3 opposite paired sets of leaves before I topped them. I topped them one down so they had two opposite pairs as well as several smaller leaves below. All took to it just fine except for the PE. Hopefully this week she makes a good recovery. In regards to this "Also I've been topping my main and the lowers first then work my way to the middle tops letting those lower tops catch up while the middles recover from being topped". Could you possibly explain this differently. I am having trouble understanding what you mean by topping the main an lowers first as this is my first time ever topping. Can you "top" more than just the main stem?

• Like Like x 1
  12. UPDATE: The girls are back on track!!! Even pineapple express is doing very well now. I stated LST the other day and they are taking to it very well. Here is an update photo.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. UPDATE: All of the issues have been mended and the plants are going fantastically. Because of all the issues I had the first week and a half they will more than likely have to veg for 6 weeks instead of the 4 to 5 that I wanted them to but so be it. The internodal spacing has decreased, the new growth is vigorous and seemingly daily, and lst seems to be going extremely well. All I need now is for them to thicken up just a little more and we will be golden.

The flowering tent is all set up now. I get my new Amare light by the end of this week and I couldn't be more excited!! I will post pictures for the update today when I get home.

• Like Like x 1
  14. UPDATE: Almost a month into veg and the girls are really cookin now. I recently read an article that reminded me of the awesome plant hormone Auxin and how LST affects the distribution and it really help to strengthen my understanding of the how to LST. Obviously I still have lots to learn but I am excited to see the plants reacting well to the LST.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lookin damn good bro I ain't been able access the app so I lost track of ur thread. Wit how ur lst'n u would want to top the new tops as they grow up. other then rhag man keep doing what u Doin bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

16. And by tops I mean the very top of the plant the longest stems that r bigger then the rest that r lower on the plant. Top them and let the Lil ones grow up I have come to realize topping the Lil ones don't get u much if ur only plan on going 6 weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. What up NeeF, good to see you. Yeah I think I should have topped then again a little sooner but I am throwing them into flower as soon as my light gets here, hopefully end of this week or early next so I think it is to late now. Rookie mistake but I am still learning. Let me send you a pic of the flowering set up. They are looking stellar and I build my own SCROG net.

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

19. What size squares did you make the net?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wassup No Tillin!! Glad to see you joined in here. I made them about 1.5 inches apart.

• Like Like x 1