Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All of The Above (AOTA)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theapplethief, Mar 23, 2013.

1. My guy got some stuff from Cali called AOTA, which is supposed to be a hybrid bred from a bunch of famous strains like Trainwreck and AK-47. Also, I got 4 grams for $40, which seemed to good to be true, but the bud looks super legit.
    It's bright green with some orangish hairs, and it smells SO DANK. I haven't had some down time to try it yet, but I bought a new wooden pipe to try it with since I figure it will taste better on wood than in a jay.

Anyone familiar with this strain? It's not on my Leafly app..

2. #2 Rose City Buds, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    Its another made up strain I've looked everywhere including Amsterdam seed banks tryin to help you find a bit of info on it. No luck though so probably a made up name. I know tons of growers who import random seeds, grow them and create names like Big Bitch. Which later turned out to be Big Bud and Oregon Diesel crossed. Indoor plant yielded around a pound. Big Bitch fit the plant well haha.

3. Yeah, haha, disappointed it's not a legit strain..I would like to get this bud more consistently. Just tried it, the smoke is light and spicy, and the head high hits hard. Really hard. Very similar to Train Wreck in that regard..the body buzz creeps up. This is a really solid smoke. Thanks for the help :)

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Light and spicy?

Definitely sounds like some afghan genetics in there, lucky man. ;)

5. Stop posting. None of your posts are funny or make sense. Please just shut the fuck up.

6. Hey I just picked up this for 20 and he said it was aota. Havent tried it yet, but it smells amazing. Trims not the greatest, but still looks like its gonna be a sweet smoke :D

Attached Files:

So I know I'm a few years late to this party, but I currently live in Northern California and I can with confidence assure you that A.O.T.A (All Of The Above) is in fact its own distinct strain. It is as much of a staple around here as Trainwreck is. As the Medical Jane post mentions it is Orange crush, Afgani and Trainwreck mixed with AK 47.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi I am also late to this conversation although my dad is the original breeder of AOTA, it is not four strains as it is widely depicted the original and true AOTA strain is a cross of NL5 and Pine Mountain this is Fact.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It sounds fire asf. :apache: