All of Humanity Should Watch This

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinbud420, Feb 8, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcD7Ik1iKTA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY - Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

take 5 minutes out of your day, and realize what you are living, what we are all living. Only as One can we accomplish great feats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_BEM-wPSE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]A Wake Up Call.. - YouTube[/ame]

beautiful videos, take nine minutes out of your busy lives and watch these, and spread these, as a reminder of who we are and what we stand for. Not as blacks or whites or chinese or italians or french or russian or serbian or muslim or iranian . No, as a Human Race, we can accomplish so much. United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Spread this message, spread the positive vibrations, keep the hope alive, shine light in these dark times. Much love to all of the world, one day, we will be free.

2. #2 thezool, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
    got shit towards the end of that first one. unfortunately the message of that guy talking has been yet again misconstrued as some sort of "spiritual advancement" that takes place as an explosion of inspiration and lasts for the duration of the exposure to that inspiration. that's the way i see it anyway. 1 video, 10 videos, 100 books, a thousand lectures and a spiritual revelation won't change man. not while we still believe change comes through those things. change is on an individual level, not a global level. these videos do nothing but further the belief that the problem is "out there". our focus needs to be on ourselves. not on all those evil people "over in that country". no no no. unless you want to end up back in the same mess, you must focus on yourself like you never have before. see all of your own prejudices, see all of your hatreds. see how you treat people in day to day life, don't focus on everyone else and how awful it all is. it is, yes, but for fucks sake see yourself! see how you treat the people in your life. see it, and see how YOU are the problem.

needless to say the first video moved me to tears. until the end that is.

3. #3 tokinbud420, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    I don't even remember making this thread.

but rewatching those videos, I got tears in my eyes. Powerful, powerful clips.

4. this thread is something that i read and enjoy

-faramir