Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All my seasoned peoples let me hear your routines

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kief thief, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Well I'll start it off with how I've been spending most of my days on what was supposed to be a month long t-break.
    It all begins with a pack of cigarillos. Their so nice to your sac to too, using so little weed per blunt. But of course we got our dutchie on and I tried to teach a friend but he fucked it up.
    From there its beer and enjoying a nice chill high for a while.
    Next comes kief. From all these blunts we always have enough for five or so half kief half weed bowls to end a night of adventures.
    Then its sleep and start all this non-sense again the next day, at least until school picks back up.

Now if you dont mind adding your daily weed diets to this we can learn from each other how to best enjoy this plant.

P.S. LSD and weed = the best shit ever

2. all. . i . . do . . is . . smoke . . weed
    peace

3. i try to smoke in the afternoon/night if possible, and heres how it goes:

roll up a nice fatty-bo-batty joint, with just a hint of garnish (tobacco).

burn that shit down

go for a run or play tennis.

ballinnnn

4. I cut up about a .6 every 45 mins to an hour past 10:00 AM almost every single day. My tolerance is insane because there is literally nothing else to do in the winter.

5. depends on what im on

6. well i still go to skool but i wake n bake almost every morning outa my bubbler. then i head to mcdonalds for munchies. gotta wait 6 hrs to smoke but once i get home i just chill n smoke the rest of the night. always gotta rip the bubbler before bed, makes the sleeping alot btr. usually 2 gs lasts me the whole day, and im pretty sure its trainwreck:smoking:

7. i wake up everyday with a huge ass wake n bake session usually 2-3 bong bowls by myself. then ill smoke a bong pretty much every 45 mins throughout the day.

8. i wake up and pack a bubbler, then i smoke.....all day

9. In my experience, when I was frying balls on acid, weed had little or no effect on me.

10. My routine? Wake up late, have some lunch, then go sit and play guitar and go on the net or read, roasting a few bowls. Then I go to work, get back, go to bed and repeat..

11. It depends on the day. I'll usually smoke about .5-1g of dank in a day. Sometimes I wake and bake and toke every 2 hours or so, sometimes I won't toke till maybe 4:20 then every two hours or so

12. wake n bake
    30 min before school starts

lunch break
    smoke a joint

thats basically it,
    but let me tell you
    its pretty intense

esp. when people at school dont know youre
    blazed off your ass
    and start talking :D

13. Don't forget the chaos.

14. wake up
    bong rips
    shower
    bong rips
    joint on the car ride
    class
    joint on class break
    more class
    get food while smoking
    go back to class
    when class gets out i go blunts til the wee hours and repeat

15. wake up early as hell and go to work
    smoke a lil roach from the night before and get a shower
    go to school
    come home, roll up a cigarillo and smoke bout half (usually anywhere from 12-2 PM)
    kick it
    smoke the other half of the already mentioned blunt at night, before i go to sleep, and save the roach for the next day after work

I used to smoke upwards of a half oz a day, then I moved and didn't have a connect so I basically went on a 3 month break from weed. By the time I met some people I decided I wasnt gonna smoke so much, so I basically got on this routine and have been able to keep my "consumption" down to basically that 1 gram blunt per day. I know its a rare situation, but once you get in the habit of smoking a lot, the only way to really break it is to quit cold turkey and strictly limit how much you smoke once you start again. At least thats what Ive been able to take from what Ive experienced.

16. when i'm at home:

1. light up some incense
    2. turn on some bob marley
    3. smoke
    4. be stoned and eat food :)

i'm on a tbreak right now, but i usually try and limit myself to 2g's a night. it doesn't always work out ask planned :D but oh well. if i'm stoned and want some more weed, i'll usually just give in to my stoner needs. :)

stay high, guys. :smoke: