all my data go bye bye..:(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dragon313, Mar 2, 2009.

1. well, a sad story indeed if there ever was one. about a boy....a boy and his laptop. oh what great days the boy and his laptop had. exactly 1 yr and 2 days together had been the boy and his laptop (lol) and something a dred happend.

I just got fallout 3 and wana hardcore make mods and my own textures and what not, so I get the G.E.C.K and had to fuss around on the locations and permissions for like 1 hour since I have vista.

I download blender ( a 3d modeling app that I have used before) so I also see that you should get another program to go with blender. somthing called python....it helps with the scripting I belive it said. but I couldnt find a version that said vista or mentioned above a certain OS. the 2 options were GNU and linuex but they were both named windows

see?
    DONT CLICK them for the love of god hehe

anywho I got it then I put it on my comp and instail it with blender then I decide to restart my comp since I had been on for a while looking at other mods and instailing Audacity and gimp (I know they are not the problem)

and after I restart it loads but my desktop isnt showing but my bottom tool bar are....hmmm
    then it all goes black

then blue screen........ahhh this doesnt look good

so I shut down and go to safe mode

it loads then blue screen.......ahhHHH!HH!!Hh THIS DOESNT LOOK GOOD!

I try to restore it to a early date and that doesnt work(I have a slightly above knowledge of comps) but I have to call my older bro a comp MACHINE! and he sugguest taking out my ram and restarting then batteriry then some code with the comand pront but I cant even open that in the normal press F8 way but nothing is working, so I'm like man I had shit to do go I just say screw it and completly restart my comp and it gives me options to back up.

ah sweet
    but nope it wont detect and usb or memory card at all. bummer
    so I just have to restart ...sniff

But I did it and now im back up, feel like a virgin lol

I lost a bunch of my skits and favorities and movies and torrents and apps

my comp proababy cost like.........4 grand min from all my torrented apps!

but slowly I am doing The Great Reconstruction.

and am about 10% back to normal capt, I know bought a 1 Terrabyte! External harddrive to back up entire Lappy.

THANK YOU FOR READING!,
    sorry It was so long. PLS COMMENT!

2. Man that sucks so bad, I feel bad for the boy and his comp. :)

Your comp should be faster though since everything was deleted.
    You must have lots of free space and a really fast comp right?

3. oh yea the start up especially and all the random incomplete files are gone, its feel kinda good to have it all new now